Wednesday, May 25, 2022

BLESSED BY EXPELLING FEAR

My Dear Precious Child, Many ministers teach their followers to fear Me, which is erroneous and deceptive. They use the scripture that says that the fear of Me is the beginning of wisdom, not realizing the interpretation of that phrase is that when a person honors Me, reveres Me and is in awe of Me and My magnificent ways that he or she has already tapped into My wisdom because honoring Me and being in awe of Me means that you know about My power over all the universe and so you are in awe of My mighty power. (Psalm 111:10; Proverbs 1:7) Any interpretation that is fundamental without My wisdom is limited to human understanding instead of being inspired by knowledge of My spiritual insight which is available to My children at all times. To fear Me as in being afraid of Me is the opposite of what I desire for My children. In fact, when I spoke to Abraham about My making a covenant with him the first things I said to him in a vision was, "Fear not. I am your shield and your exceeding great reward." Not only did I tell Abraham not to be afraid of Me, but I also revealed to him that I was his protector and that I reward people exceedingly with whom I bind myself in a covenant. If Abraham had had the human fundamental fear as in being afraid of Me because of fear of punishment instead of honoring Me, revering and being in awe of My magnificent ways, Abraham would have been reluctant to bind himself in a covenant with Me by believing My promise that I would make him a father of many nations. (Genesis 15:1) Every time one of My angelic messengers has appeared to a human, usually the first thing the angel has said is, "Fear not." There are too many references to list here because of the magnitude of the times that an angelic being or I, Myself, has spoken to anyone usually the first thing that was said was, "Fear not," meaning not to be afraid of Me. Yet, very often My children teach others of My children that they should fear Me, as in being fearful of Me. The reason for that lie that My children should be afraid of Me comes from the king/subjects earthly concept where human kings are consumed with their power over people and yield to the devil's domination over other humans. So those religious people attribute to Me the character of their earthly kings. Many earthly kings are schooled by the devil to constantly curse their subjects with one hand and occasionally bless with the other, and so the human beings who are subject to those kings attribute to Me the human nature of their earthly kings. Those deceptive beliefs taught by spiritually uninformed people poisoned My other children for centuries until My Son Jesus Christ entered into the earth and introduced Me to humanity as their Father. When He taught His disciples to pray he began with, "Our Father in heaven," establishing your relationship with Me as a Loving Father and His child, which is very far removed from a relationship with a king who punishes and oppresses his earthly subjects. (Matthew 6:7-13) In all of My Son Jesus Christ's references to Me to His disciples, He referred to Me as Your Father or the Father or My Father, in an effort to label Me as a Loving Father instead of My having a king/subject relationship with people. When Jesus conversed with the rich man about what he needed to do to have "eternal life" He told the man that he must be born again. In that conversation Jesus told the man that I love the world so much that I sent My son into the world so that everyone who believes in Him might have My Eternal Life inside of him or her. (John 3:16) Jesus Christ went on to say that, "I did not send My Son into the world to destroy or condemn the world, but I sent My Son into the world so that through Him the world might be saved!" And still, some of My children still believe and teach that I hate the world and that want to destroy the world instead of saving it. Later when Jesus Christ was ready to die for the sins of the world, He asked Me to allow His disciples to be One with Himself and with Me by giving to them My Eternal Life. He even said that Eternal Life is to know Me and to know Christ Jesus,(John 17:1-10), amplifying His ministry in the world. When you honor, revere and are in awe of Me, you will seek a relationship with Me. I am always there as your Loving Father who is eager to reward you for being My Child, Your Father in Heaven

No comments: