Sunday, May 29, 2022

BLESSED BY THE POWERS OF HEAVEN

My Dear Precious Child, According to Jesus Christ, who reigned over all flesh when He ministered in the earth and gave dominion over all flesh in the earth to My Holy Spirit, who is now Lord of the earth, He said that fear is the devil's power in the earth and faith is My power in the earth. (II Corinthians 3:17-18) Relating to faith, My Spirit wrote through the apostle Paul that faith is substance and evidence of things that are seen in a dream or a vision or it is prophesy from My heaven of things that are real in My kingdom of God but have not yet become reality in the earth. For instance, every element of the salvation of the earth through My Son Jesus Christ had to be prophesied by human prophets before Jesus could be born in the earth of a human woman and become Lord over all flesh by healing the sick and diseased, raising the dead and casting demons out of people in order for them to be whole mentally and physically. In other words, it was necessary for My plans, referred to as mysteries which formerly were images in My mind, they had to be imagined in the minds of prophets and spoken in the earth by them as though the events had already become real in the earth in order for Jesus to be born in the earth of a human woman so that He would have dominion in the earth over all flesh in order to die for the sins of the world. Think about Abraham to whom I had promised that he would be the father of many nations when he was already too old to father a child and his wife was too old to even conceive much less bear a child. Yet, because I had promised it to Abraham, the reality of it happening in the earth became an image in Abraham's mind before he could have faith for it because of the impossibility of it actually happening. My Holy Spirit, to whom Christ Jesus passed on His earthly ministry in the earth, wrote that Abraham not only believed that what I promised would become reality, but he spoke the things that were not reality in the earth as though they were already real in the earth. (Romans 4:16-21) In doing that, Abraham revealed that he had seen into My heaven and observed what I had promised to him as though the events had already been done in the earth. Because I had spoken My promise to Abraham, the image of My promise was formed in the mind of Abraham, and he was convinced that what I had promised would become reality because he was persuaded that what I had promised I was able to perform, even though by the laws of human biology it was impossible. My Holy Spirit wrote that Abraham is a perfect example of the power of faith and he is considered the father of faith. He spoke his faith before My promise to him became fulfilled. Only because Abraham had imaged My promise in his mind when I promised it to him and then he spoke it as reality, only then did it actually become real in the earth. When Abraham spoke it as reality in the earth, it became reality in the earth. (Hebrews 11:1-12) He became the father of many nations and My Son Jesus Christ was the fulfillment of My promise to Abraham because it was through him and his descendants that My salvation came into the world.(Galatians 3:15-18) The same spiritual principle is true relating to the devil's fear that he infuses into the minds of My children. Every time I appeared to a human though an angel the angel always told the person not to fear him or Me. Fear has power from the devil and is the power in operation in hell. Jesus Christ warned My children that when He was crucified for the sins of the world that the hearts of some people would fail them because of fear. (Luke 21:26) He prepared My children for the event by telling them about the persecution they would endure. The faithful endured the persecution and tribulation of the time in order to become receivers of My new covenant of Love in the world on the day of the feast of Pentecost. The faithful followers of Jesus Christ believed Him and obeyed His instructions to go to Jerusalem and wait for My promise to be fulfilled, that they would be endued with power from on high. They were participants in the most glorious event to happen in the earth, when My Holy Spirit came to earth to live in human beings which ushered My kingdom of God into the earth. However, the fearful people were slaughtered by the Jews. The apostle John wrote that there is no fear in knowing My Love. In fact, he wrote that perfect Love will cast out all fear from hell which was sent from the devil in hell to cause My children to shrink away from Me instead of gathering with Me. John wrote that fear of many kinds and especially fear of Me causes torment in the minds of people. He wrote that a person who fears Me is not made perfect in knowing My Love. His basis of that proclamation is that people love Me because I first loved them. (I John 4:16-19) When My children are personally and intimately acquainted with My love, knowing the height, depth, width and breadth of My love for them, it is then that I am able to do super abundantly more than they dare imagine, pray, ask, desire, hope or dream according to the power of My Holy Spirit that is at work in them. (Ephesians 3:16-21) It is the Holy Spirit's desire and pleasure to reveal the power of My love to My children. The revelation of My Love casts out all fear from My fearful children. Your Father of the Power of Faith and Love

No comments: