Thursday, May 5, 2022

BLESSED BY HAVING ETERNAL LIFE

My Dear Precious Child Jesus answered the question of Nicodemus adequatelly when He told the Pharisee that He could have Eternal Life in himself which would enable Him to do the miracles that Jesus did. (John 3:5-21) However, there were things that must be done, Jesus told him, one being that the man must follow all of the ten commands that I had given through Moses and the second being that he must sell all of his possessions and give the proceeds to the poor. Although Nicodemus could not do the latter, he could not give away all of his money and possessions, he said that he had followed all of the commandments since he was a child. Jesus knew the man's heart, that he would not be able to give away all of his valuable possessions because having them made him feel superior to everyone. Nicodemus left without having Eternal Life, which he sought. The questions of Nicodemus gave Jesus Christ the opportunity to teach about My kingdom of God which comes into the life of a person when he or she is born of the Spirit.(John 3:3) Jesus said that when a person becomes born again of My Holy Spirit, he or she has My Eternal Life inside of himself or herself, meaning the Life Source of the Holy Spirit would take up residence in his or her human body. In having My Holy Spirit living inside of a person, that person has My source of Life, Eternal Life, living inside of him or her. (John 3:5) The word Zoe', or Eternal Life, is not the same as the words everlasting life. Everlasting life means that you will live from that day forth into eternity with Me in My heaven. Eternal Life is My source of Life, the quality of life that is inside of Me which gives Life to all beings and creatures, but which is abundant in Me. When a human being has My Eternal Life living inside of his or her body, he or she has My supernatural power, energy and character to cast demons out of people and into the lake of fire where they will burn for eternity. (Matthew 13:36-43) They also have My power to heal the sick and enjoy My kingdom of God in their life on earth. It is with Eternal Life that My children can also cast offending demons who harass them into the lake of fire that I created before the foundation of the world for those demons. I created that judgment for demons before I created the world just in cast the first people, Adam and Eve, listened to the devil, bound themselves to his demons and allowed the demons to have authority in the earth instead of Me being the Lord of the earth through human beings to whom I had deeded the earth. Eternal Life inside of you cannot be extinguished, cannot be destroyed, cannot be conquered, cannot perish, and cannot end because He is My source of Life, My Holy Spirit. In Jesus Christ's teaching about Eternal Life, the disciple John quoted Jesus Christ who said that whoever eats His flesh and drinks His blood has Eternal Life, and part of his or her inheritance is that that person will never die but when his or her body wears out the Spirit in that person just walks right on into My heaven because he or she has had My kingdom inside of him or her and has been surrounded by My kingdom since being born of My kingdom while in the earth. So Eternal Life is not just everlasting life, although My children who have asked My Spirit to live inside of them because of the sacrifice of Jesus Christ, have everlasting life by My Spirit having created a new person inside of My children which will live forever with Me in My Heaven. It all began when the person heard the words of Jesus Christ, accepted His sacrifice for their sins, became born of My Holy Spirit and that person became everlastingly alive by the power of My Eternal Life living inside of the person. (John 6:54) When some of the disciples of Jesus left Him when they became persecuted, He asked the twelve remaining ones if they were going to go away, too. Peter answered for the others when He said, "Lord, to whom shall we go? You have the words of Eternal Life. and we believe that you are the Christ, the Son of the Living God." His disciples saw Jesus Christ perform miracles by the power of My Eternal Life who was inside of Him, who is My Holy Spirit, the One who always was, who still is and who will always be. Jesus Christ said in His teachings about My kingdom of God coming into the earth that it would happen in the earth when My Holy Spirit came to live inside of people as their dwelling place in the earth, and My Eternal Life would be inside of them. When God's Eternal Life, His Holy Spirit, lives inside of you, whatever you ask in My name, I will do for you. Jesus made it plain when He said, "If you abide in Me and My words abide in you, you shall ask for whatever you want and it WILL BE DONE to you." In other words, when My Eternal Life of the Holy Spirit lives inside of you and My words of Intercessory Prayers of the Holy Spirit are alive in you, whatever you ask of Me will be done for you. (John 15:7; Ephesians 6:18; Romans 8:26-28) My Holy Spirit wrote through Paul to the Roman believers that when I am on your side, who can be against you? No one. (Romans 8:31) When we partner together with your allowing My Holy Spirit to speak through your mouth in intercessory prayers along with My angels as servants that I gave to you as part of your inheritance working together in conjunction with My Holy Spirit, there is nothing that can destroy or defeat you in the earth AS LONG AS YOU PRAY INTERCESSORY PRAYERS, as My Spirit said, even staying awake at night to pray, just like your Brother Jesus Christ did, then all things will work together for your good. (Romans 8:28) Your Father of Perfect Plans

No comments: