Friday, May 13, 2022

BLESSED BY HAVING A PERFECT, STRONG FATHER

My Dear Precious Child, I did not tell My children to be strong in the human faith that resides in their flesh. I told you to have faith in Me, being endued with My gift of faith from My Holy Spirit of Power. (Ephesians 2:8) I didn't tell My children to be strong with human faith when they cross through the stormy waters of life. I told you to have faith in Me, having been endued with My power of faith from the Holy Spirit. (Acts 1:3-8; Acts 2:1-13) I didn't tell My children to be strong with human faith against the life robbing words from your demonic enemies who use your friends and family to knock you down to the ground. I told you to have faith in Me, having been endured with the faith filling power of My Holy Spirit to tread on those demons, putting them under your feet.(Malachi 4:3) I didn't tell My children to be strong with human faith when they are led into the fires from hell that invade your life that blaze against your emotions, making you so depressed you want to die. I told you to trust in Me, to speak My words of faith as written, just like Jesus Christ spoke My words of faith when He was tempted by the devil. When He spoke truth, the demons of depression had to flee. (Matthew 4:2-11) I didn't tell My childen to be strong with human faith when they fail in life and are made to feel by other people like a failure either in religious faith, or a failure in performance, or a failure in work, or a failure in loyalty, or a failure in competition, or a failure in sports, or a failure in marriage, or a failure in parenting or generally a failure in life. Because human, fleshly faith has no power to change you and change circumstances, you always need the power of My faith to succeed in all areas of your life because of the demons from hell in the earth which exist to defeat you in whatever areas of life that you are engaged. (Ephesians 3:20) They will not succeed in the lives of My children who are gifted with My power of the Holy Spirit. The demons from hell were sent into the earth to defeat My children in all areas of life so that they can continue to inhabit the earth and continue to maintain ownership of it that they gained when Adam and Eve turned their authority over to the devil and his demons without knowing the motivation of the devil was to destroy everything that I created. His vengeance against Me was to revenge My action of throwing him out of My heaven when he tried to sabotage My position as the Head of heaven. He wanted to be the head. I cast him out of My heaven into the universe. (Isaiah 14:12-23) In order for him to exert his vengence against Me, he waited until I created a world that was the image of My heaven and when I created people who are the image of Me, and he gained entrance through manipulating My first couple to allow himself, the devil, and his demons to live in the earth alongside My created children. The devil knew that if he could live alongside My children that he could one-by-one manipulate them to do his will in the earth instead of their doing My will; the probem being that by doing the devil's will they brought curses, devastation, sickness, evil intentions, depression, murder, destruction and death into their own lives instead of their continuing to have heaven on earth as they had had from the beginning with Me. The plan from hell was that the devil would have his full vengeance against Me if he defeated my children and caused them join with the devil in executing the anihilation of the world instead of their having unity with Me to restore the world to its former glory, which is My plan. (John 3:16-17) I said through My Holy Spirit that I did not send My Son into the world to condemn and judge the world, but instead I sent Him so that My children would have My Eternal Life inside of them which would give them the power of My Holy Spirit to refuse the temptations of the devil and to enjoy My heaven in your life on earth as well as come to live with Me along with their Brother Christ Jesus, saving the world for future generations. I give to My children the Eternal Life of My Holy Spirit to live inside of them and make them victorious in every area of their lives. (Isaiah 25:8-9; II Peter 3:13) Rejoice My children, Salvation has come into the world through the crucifixion and death on the cross of Christ Jesus, his visiting hell in order to experience the joy of paying the price for the sins of all mankind, then his being raised from the dead by My Holy Spirit and His manifesting Him presence to over 400 people, telling the people to go to Jerusalem and wait for "the promise of the Father." To those who obeyed His command, they were rewarded greatly. They became baptized in My Holy Spirit with My power of faith, My power of love, My power of mercy, My power of goodness and kindness, the power of Joy, My power of faith, My power of patience and the power of My Holy Spirit to bear up under all attacks from the enemy. (Galatians 5:22-26) It is to those of My childen who obey My command to become empowered with My Holy Spirit who no longer try to use weak human faith to solve spiritual problems, but they have My Spiritual Power of My Spirit to do My will in the earth and send the demons in the earth into the lake of fire in the abyss which I created as their final judgment. (Matthew 13:36-43) It is then that My children shine like the sun in the world. Your Father Who Provides His Strength

No comments: