Monday, May 16, 2022

BLESSED BY KNOWLEDGE OF SPIRITUAL ACTIVITY

My Dear Precious Child, I told you that the more you know about the spiritual world around you, the more faith you will have. My Holy Spirit wrote through the apostle Paul pertinent keys to the activity that goes on constantly around you in the spiritual dimension. All of the activity in that dimension affects the actions, situations and circumstances of My children in the earth. In the book of Hebrews in your Instruction Book called the Bible, I gave keys to your understanding the actions that are constantly taking place in what you call heaven or the spiritual dimension around you. I told you that I have given angels as servants to My children who are baptized in the Holy Spirit. (Hebrews 1:7 and 13-14) I also referred to them as winds and flames of fire. On the day of the first Pentecost when My children became baptized in My Holy Spirit, there was a sound of mighty winds in the room and flames of fire appeared over every person's head. (Acts 2:1-4) In other words, My gift of angels as servants to My children of promise became reality on that day in order for the angels to serve My children. Those angels do every good work in behalf of My kingdom of God in the lives of My children. Your angels only fulfill My orders given to them via the Holy Spirit in intercessory prayers when My children pray in the spiritual tongues of My kingdom of God, called "other tongues,' meaning tongues other than known to people. They are My words spoken in the earth in prophesy, which means speaking words for Me in the earth, and My words are filled with My spiritual, heavenly power to overcome all of the devil's works that he has ever done in the earth that cause diseases, wars, destruction and even death. My words through intercessory prayers overrule every curse of the devil in the earth because the configurations of My power are backed up by the fire of My Holy Spirit in His administrative position as reigning head over all flesh, a position given to Him by Jesus Christ when He relinquished His earthly ministry to the Holy Spirit. (II Corinthians 3:17-18) When you speak My Holy Spirit's words in intercessory prayers through your mouth in the earth those words exert My power over all flesh to whom they are directed and also over all demonic spirits and their works in the earth. My words in tongues are compared to the atmospheric currents that are activated when any human being speaks words. Sound carries through those currents. That is why I called angels "winds" because My words in spiritual tongues are carried by the angelic servants of My children on heavenly currents in order to facilitate My power over all flesh and the demons in all flesh. My words travel with angelic urgency as decrees, laws, statutes, precepts and commands spoken into the spiritual atmosphere. (Psalm 19 and 119) You must let the Holy Spirit's words in My spiritual tongues BE KINGS AND CONQUERORS over all flesh by your praying in the Holy Spirit in all places and at all times, as led by the Holy Spirit. (Ephesians 6:10-19) I give My instructions through the Holy Spirit to the angels on the spiritual currents connecting heaven and earth. When I speak My words through the Holy Spirit using your mouth in intercessory prayers, My angels establish My Godly/Kingly authority over all flesh and the evil that influences it. It is My powerful army of warring angels that carry out My authoritative commands in the heavenly dimension/atmosphere which positively affects all of the human flesh in the earth. The words of My Holy Spirit establish My administrative authority over all demons, including all devastating diseases. What My Holy Spirit speaks through your mouth in My heavenly language will PREVAIL -- I say they WILL PREVAIL over evil in all flesh, NO LIMITATIONS! I said I would shake that which can be shaken, so that what cannot be shaken will remain. My angels shake the demons loose from the flesh of humans, as manifested when Jesus cast them out of people and the people shook with tremors and often fell to the ground as the demons left their bodies.(Hebrews 12:25-28; Ezekiel 38:20) The coals of fire in My warring angels, the cherubim, burn the offending demons into submission while My cherubim usher the demons into the lake of fire that I prepared for the demons before the foundation of the earth. Jesus Christ referred to the lake of fire as being like the forever burning garbage dump that was outside of Jerusalem where humans disposed of their garbage. It was commonly called the Hell. He was using an earthly incendiary facility to explain My judgment for demons whose eternal judgment is outside of the universe in the abyss. (Matthew 3:10; Mark 9:43-47) Jesus used human body parts and sensory facilities to represent your casting the offending demons into the fiery pit reserved for them, saying if your eye offends you that you should cast it off of your body and if your hand causes you to offend someone, you should cast it off of your body. (Matthew 18:8-9) My angels have coals of fire in their wings to execute judgment on the demons. My power is so exuberant in the heavens that I appear as fire, per the description that I am a consuming fire. The fire inside of your own serving angels are given by Me for a purpose, that being to establish My authority in the earth to the devil and his demons. (Ezekiel 1:4-13) The demons know their place of judgment is the lake of fire where they will burn for eternity for bringing curses into the earth of My children which was a formerly a paradise. The demons perverted My creation and brought devasting diseases, demonic possession, perverse sexual acts, cruelty, hatred, lying, political division, and all other curses into the lives of My children that I created in My image. Those demons deserve their eternal judgment in the lake of fire. My angels transport the demons to their eternal judgment as a result of My Holy Spirit baptized children interceding in My prayer language in the earth. One by one, those demons have to pay for their cruelty to My earthly children.(Matthew 7:19) Continue to pray intercessory prayers of the Holy Spirit. I designed it as My way to rid the earth of the demons who plague what was formerly the Paradise that I made for My children. Your Father of Perfect Solutions

No comments: