Wednesday, August 24, 2022

BLESSED BY ASSUMING YOUR PART IN PROPHESYING THE SALVATION OF THE EARTH

My Dear Precious Child, In your knowing the value and power of your words, you need to know the importance of prophesy. Spiritual prophesy means to speak for Me. So when you pray in the language of My Holy Spirit, you are speaking for Me, speaking My secret formulas for solutions to your problems into the earth which are received by My angels who execute the solutions in your life. Also, the words that you pray in My Holy Spirit's unknown tongues allow you to speak My will into the earth in relation to your future and the future of your children. In addition, the words of the Holy Spirit speak new formulas for healings of diseases which are received by spiritually sensitive scientists and are eventually implemented into the scientific cures for diseases. Not only are those magnificent and excellent works according to My will, but when you pray in the intercessory tongues of the Holy Spirit you are also speaking wisdom and knowledge into the earth which My angels take and whisper into the ears of your children or grandchildren who need My guidance in their lives. They are My words but they are prayed by you and My other Holy Spirit baptized children into the earth where they are received by My angels and delivered to the proper person for whom you are praying or they provide the creative means by which My angels defeat evil in the earth. Remember this, spiritual prophesy means that you speak My powerful words into the earth as a human being with authority in the earth, Words from My wisdom and intelligence which overcomes the devil's works in the earth. The prophet Isaiah spoke that My new covenant plan for the salvation of the world would be that I would put My words in the minds and hearts of My children. (Jeremiah 31:31-34) My new covenant with humanity began on the day of Pentecost after Jesus Christ rose from the dead. Then He came to sit down with Me in My heaven after He had sent His own source of power, My Holy Spirit and His words, to live inside of My children to be received and also spoken by My children in order to allow Me to save the world from evil through My Words originating in My Holy Spirit but received and then prayed through human beings to whom I originally gave authority in the earth. Jesus Christ battled with the devil in hell and won back that authority that Adam gave to the devil. (Matthew 28:18-20) I originally created the world with My Words and I am saving the world through My Words spoken through the mouths of My children in intercessory prayers in unknown languages that flow forth from My Mind like a river, the River of Life. Most of My children are unaware of the treasure of the Holy Spirit that they have in their bodies, their earthen vessels. I said that I chose that manner of salvation of the earth so that the excellence and majesty of the works would be of Me and not of human beings. (II Corinthians 4:6-7) The world is waiting for My children to know this truth, that My words of salvation of their earth are in their language of the Holy Spirit and His prayer language that began when My kingdom of God came on earth as it is in heaven. (Romans 8:22-28; Matthew 6:10; Acts 2:1-13) Jesus Christ returned to earth that day in the person of the Holy Spirit, as He promised to His disciples. He is in you in the person of the Holy Spirit and He is physically in the cloud of witnesses who surround you in the spiritual dimension called My kingdom of God. (Hebrews 12:1 and 22-29) Many of My children are awaiting an event that has already happened. Jesus Christ came back from the dead, as promised to His disciples, and walked and talked and taught the disciples for 40 days. Then He was taken into heaven in a cloud. Subsequently He came back in the cloud of witnesses which surround My born again, Holy Spirit baptized children and My Words of salvation for the earth are resident inside of My children who are baptized in My Holy Spirit. The entire world is waiting for My children to wake up to the Power of the Holy Spirit that they have inside of them. It's the same power that raised Jesus Christ from the dead. (Romans 8:9-17) There is no greater Power in heaven and the earth. It's the Power that is anointed to send the demons out of the earth and into the lake of fire in the abyss. It's the same Power that causes My children to shine like the sun in the earth. (Matthew 13:36-43) That happened the first time at the end of the old covenant and the beginning of My new covenant on the day of Pentecost when My kingdom of God came to earth as it is in heaven. (Matthew 6:10) Heaven is waiting for you to assume your responsibility and pray in intercessory prayers until the demons are sent into the lake of fire, saving the earth from evil. Jesus Christ died so that you might be able to inherit My Holy Spirit and become a Christ-ian, meaning an anointed person. He sent My Holy Spirit into you and My other children, expecting that you will allow the Holy Spirit to further the salvation of the earth that Jesus Christ began. Jesus Christ retired from earthly ministry when He sat down with Me in My heaven and He sent My power source, the Holy Spirit, into the earth to live inside of My children, equipping you and others to do even greater things than Jesus Christ did when He walked the earth. (John 14:12) Because He had not yet been to hell to defeat the devil with the authority to take back from the devil the keys to heaven and earth that Adam had given to the devil, and so Jesus Christ did not have the authority in His earthly ministry to cast demons into the lake of fire that I created for the demons before the foundation of the world. After Jesus Christ rose from the dead He said that finally all authority in heaven and earth had been given to Him, and so He passed it on to you in the Power of the Holy Spirit. You must allow My Holy Spirit to pray intercessory prayers through your own mouth in order to enable Him to send the offending demons out of the earth and into the lake of fire. You will shine like the sun in the earth, as promised by Jesus Christ. (Matthew 13:36-43) Your Father of Magnificent Plans

No comments: