Sunday, August 7, 2022

BLESSED FOR YOUR PERSEVERANCE

My Dear Precious Child, I have told you that the devil roams the earth looking for whom he may devour, looking for My children who have given up, who have lost faith, whose flesh has become weak, or the devil looks for My children who have engaged in strife and conflict. He looks for My children who have not personally heard My words which produce faith and power which defeats the devil and his demons who rule in the earth. The demons know by your spoken words if you still have faith in My abilities to defeat and overcome the works of the devil in the earth. If he hears words of doubt or unbelief, then he can swoop in and give you something else more evil, producing more overpowering doubt which will magnify your unbelief and give him an opening through which to complete the evil that he has previously introduced into your life. Jesus Christ told you to be at least as wise as those demons by obtaining wisdom from Me on how to overcome the evil that they are doing in your life and then for you to become gentle as a dove to the humans who the demons are using to afflict, accuse, abuse, persecute, harass and destroy you. (Matthew 10:16) My Holy Spirit can give to you the insight and wisdom on how to proceed in overcoming the works of the devil and He can also give you My overwhelming love for the people, the earthly perpetrators of the evil, in order to change their minds from the desire to defeat you into a desire to enhance My good works in your life on earth. (James 1:5-8) I told My children through My Holy Spirit to always be steadfast, immovable, always abounding in the work of the Lord, for you know that your labor is not in vain. (I Corinthians 15:58) When the devil presents thoughts in your mind or evidence through earthly means of your prayers not being answered, you must buckle down and pray more prayers of faith in intercessory prayers which hurt the ears of the demons, bombarding the demons with deafening words which injure the ears of those evil beings who are working their evil in your life. Instead of your shrinking in fear and unbelief because of the increasing evil works of the devil, you must double up on your battle cries in unknown tongues by praying in the Holy Spirit more and more until victory is achieved for you. (Ephesians 6:10-12) I told the Ephesian Christians and you to pray all the time in the Holy Spirit's prayer language of heaven, praying on every occasion, never getting tired of staying awake at night with strong purpose and perseverance to pray for everyone and everything. (Ephesians 6:18) The devil expects you to shrink back in fear when he doubles your tribulation. That means that the rewards that I have for you when you are victorious over the evil are exciting and glorious. Instead of closing your faith down and shrinking in unbelief when evil increases in your life, which it will do, My children of faith will double up on their prayer time in battling evil demons and their destructive works in the earth. Be sure and gird up the strength of your mind when evil presents convincing evidence of its winning in your life instead of losing. (I Peter 1:13) The imaginations in your mind of the devil winning are lies placed there to entice you to give in to his evil works in the earth. Jesus Christ said that He overcame the devil's works in the earth and so can you. (John 16:33) In fact, My Holy Spirit said to rejoice when the devil tries your faith because the devil's trying of your faith will actually grow the fruit of patience in your life. My Spirit wrote that if you will let patience do her perfect work in your life that you will be made perfect and entire, wanting in nothing. (James 1:2-4) Yes, I said "wanting in nothing." Jesus Christ said that you will have the devil's tribulations in your life on earth but you need to rejoice because the devil's trying of your faith will produce patience for the next time the devil seeks to devour you. (James 1:12-20) You will battle him with intercessory prayers and send his demons into the fiery lake in the abyss for eternity again and again for more and more demons. (Matthew 13:36-43) I said that you will shine like the sun in the earth as a result of your intercessory prayers. Your Father of Eternal Judgment for Demons

No comments: