Saturday, August 27, 2022

BLESSED BY GOOD THOUGHTS, ATTITUDES, SPEECH AND ACTIONS

My Dear Precious Child, Good thoughts produce good attitudes which produce good speech which produces good words spoken which bless My children. As you can see, it all begins with good thoughts. I wrote that whatever a person thinks in his heart, so is he. (Proverbs 23:7) If you meditate or think on something evil long enough, it will eventually come out of your mouth. The new covenant prophet James wrote about the mouth and the evil that proceeds from it. (James 1:26) I also said that a person has joy by his words from his mouth and that joyful words spoken in due season always brings goodness. (Proverbs 23) The most valuable advice in Solomon' s writings in the book of Proverbs relate to the relationship between thoughts, attitudes, speech and actions. When your thoughts are pure and righteous, then your attitudes, speech and actions will be pure and righteous because what you think in your mind will eventually become the same attitudes you have, the same words you speak and the same actions that you perform. If you hate your neighbor, then your attitude toward him will be filled with hate, you will speak hateful words to him or about him, and eventually your actions will come from hate and be evil, which will curse his life and yours, too. So the key is to always be a watchman and check your thoughts to assess whether they are of love and forgiveness or of hatre and vengeance. Many of My children believe that I am a cruel Father image who is just waiting to catch My children in disobeying My commands so that I can exert judgment on them. THEY DO NOT KNOW ME. They have read and digested the assessment of My character that came from strangers to My real personality who related My character to their own cruel human fathers and they only believed the strangers' assessment of My nature. If they were to read all of the prophets' writings about My Words they would see that I warned and warned and warned them about their behavior, that if they acted like the evil king of the world that they would inherit the evil judgment of that king, that being the devil. (Deuteronomy 28:15-68) I also encouraged again and again that if they would behave like My commands of goodness require that they will inherit all of My good blessings from My kingdom of God.(Deuteronomy 28:1-15) My commands are not merely commands that require obedience to satisfy some cruel nature of a vengeful father image, which is a lie. My commands are good advice from My Fatherly Love on how for you to avoid the traps set by the cruel lord of the earth, the devil. The devil sets them up for you, then he tempts you to disobey My warnings and fall into his trap. Then his next step is that the devil judges you and condemns you for being obedient to him by his continuing to make you feel guilty in your mind until you do something that ends your life, to his utter joy. My works in the lives of My children are to love, to encourage, to lead, to guide, to bless and to bring life. The devil's works in the earth are to judge, to depress, to tempt, to harass, to curse and to kill My children. The best description of the truth of My real character is when I spoke to the Jews and told them that the time would come when I would make a new covenant with My children in the earth whom I had created in My image, that because of My love for them, even in their sins that I would bring My kingdom on earth to live inside of them, that I would write My Words of guidance on their heart and speak them in their mind, that they would know Me as their loving Father God and that they would be My children in the earth. I promised that I would forgive their iniquities and forget their sins. In other words, My true character of Love was revealed through the installation of My new and effective way to bring My salvation into the earth, My new covenant with humanity. I did it on the day of Pentecost when I sent My Holy Spirit to live inside of My children, sending the same power that caused Jesus Christ to be raised from the dead to live inside of them. (Romans 8:11) It happens every time the day of Pentecost happens for another one of My children, My kingdom of heaven comes to live inside of them and they become filled with My spiritual authority over the works of the devil by the power of My Holy Spirit. (Matthew 6:10; Acts 1:4-8; Acts 2:1-4; I John 3:8)) My new covenant of the Holy Spirit reveals My character as Love because while My children were still sinners I allowed My Son to die for them. (Romans 5:8) Your Father of Love

No comments: