Friday, August 26, 2022

BLESSED BY PROPHERSIES PRAYED IN THE EARTH

My Dear Precious Child, Have you ever wondered why it took so long for Me to send Jesus Christ into the world to save your world? After studying the history of the world, you know the truth that I created the earth with My Words which contained formulas for combinations of gases which were already in the universe. Also you know the truth that I gave dominion in the earth to people created in My image, but that My spiritual events must first be prophesied into the world by a human being. (Genesis 1:26-28) When you know all of that, then you have some knowledge as to why it took so long for Jesus Christ to become manifested in the earth. The problem was not with My timing or My plan or My ingenuity. The problem was in My not being able to find men who would yield to becoming prophets and prophesy a certain event or segment in the life of Christ because every aspect of His life had to be prophesied into the earth before those Words could become flesh and dwell among people in the earth. (John 1:1 and verse 14) Not only that, but the mother of Jesus had to agree to bear My Son also and she prophesied certain elements of the personality of the Christ. Her cousin Zachariah needed to prophesy his portion of My plan, filling in many areas of the magnificence of My Words through His mouth about the coming into the earth of the Messiah.(Luke 1:68-79) Zachariah's wife Elizabeth was the mother of John the Baptist, so she had to succumb to the angel Gabriel and allow My Holy Spirit to enter into her baby John while he was in her womb. In the past, few prophets were obedient to prophesying for Me but Mary, Simeon, Elizabeth and Zechariah expressed many words that described the birth of Jesus Christ and His ministry in the earth. When My angel appeared to Mary with the news of her carrying and birthing My son, her remark was, "Do it unto me according to your words." Mary in her praises to Me spoke that she proclaimed Me as Lord and that her spirit was exulted by My plan to look upon her, a mere handmaid. She proclaimed that all future nations would call her blessed because of the great things that I did for her, speaking of My holiness and My mercy which reached from age to age in the earth. She prophesied that I would show My power in My Son and that I would cut down prideful men. She prophesied that I had already pulled down some demonic princes from their thrones and raised up lowly people, (Matthew 11:12) that I had and would fill the hungry with good things and send the rich away from Me. She prophesied that Jesus had come to the earth to help Israel according to My promises made to Abraham and his descendants forever. (Luke 1:46-55) Even the devout and upright man Simeon agreed to prophesy the coming of My salvation into the world through Jesus Christ. He spoke that he could go ahead and die because he had seen My salvation come into the earth which I had prepared for all nations to see and that Jesus would be a light to the Gentiles and the glory to My people of Israel. He had no idea how I was going to do those things, just like Zecharia, Elizabeth and Mary. Somehow, all four of those people knew that they needed to speak My words out of their mouths into the earth in order for the events to come into being in the life of Jesus Christ. There are many unanswered prayers in My heaven waiting to be sent into the earth which will enrich the lives of My children but there are few people who are willing to engage in intercessory prayers, just like Jesus Christ did in order for His ministy to succeed, and in order for My will to be spoken and become flesh in the earth. My Holy Spirit overshadowed the virgin Mary and she became pregnant with My Son Jesus Christ after My angel Gabriel prophesied specific elements of His personality and His mission in the earth. His Words became flesh in the person of Jesus and lived among humans. Under My new covenant with humanity I made it easier for My children to prophesy My Words into the earth which brings My will to earth in the lives of My children. In My new covenant with humanity I said that I would put My own words in their minds and write them on their hearts. (Jeremiah 31:31-34) Because they are My own words prayed by the Holy Spirit into the earth, they have the power and ability to become almost instant answers to prayers and solutions to the problems that My children have in the earth where the devil still rules. Those Words of the Holy Spirit do the same thing that they did at the beginning of the earth, they become flesh in the lives of My children according to My will. Under the old covenant with Israel it took centuries and centuries for Me to find people who were willing to speak My prophesies into the earth regarding the life and ministry of My Son Jesus Christ so that those words would become flesh and live among people in the person of My Son. Not only did His life need to be prophesied, but also His death, His resurrection, His ascension into My heaven to sit down with Me, and His sending My Holy Spirit into the earth to live inside of My children who seek My kingdom of God of My new covenant of the Holy Spirit, which also needed to be prophesied. Jesus Christ, Himself, prophesied many of the Words necessary for My Holy Spirit to assume the ministry of Jesus Christ in the world. You must assume your responsibility as My prophet of My new covenant of the Holy Spirit and pray constantly in the language of the Holy Spirit in order for your world to be saved from the works of the devil. (Ephesians 6:10-19) Your labors will have great rewards. Your Father of Magnificent Plans

No comments: