Monday, August 29, 2022

BLESSED BY THE MEDITATIONS OF YOUR HEART

My Dear Precious Child, In teaching My children the keys to My kingdom of God I did not only give to you the keys one time and expect you to immediately process them and become efficient at them immediately. In your history and instruction book called the Bible I repeated the keys over and over and over again because I knew that as long as My children are in the earth that their enemy, the devil, comes to steal My truth from their minds. Therefore, because of My Love for My children I repeat My truths many times in the Book and I also ask your tutor, the Holy Spirit, to remind you of My truths over and over related to your operating in My kingdom of God while you still live in the earth. Your making My truths flesh in you is necessary and expedient. My truths become flesh in My children when their actions and behavior reflect the same attitudes and actions as My Son Jesus Christ. Under My old covenant with the nation of Israel I repeated My truths over and over again but it was impossible for the people to fully process them because they were so earth minded instead of being spiritually minded. Not until they were individually born of My Spirit and baptized in My Holy Spirit were they equipped to internalize and perceive My truths and obey them completely. I told them under their old covenant that the words of their mouths and the meditations of their hearts must always be acceptable to Me for Me to be their Strength and their Redeemer. ( Psalm 19:14) The prophet David knew that truth that My Holy Spirit teaches to My children. He knew the truth that the meditative thoughts of his mind affected his attitudes, that his attitudes affected his speech and that those attitudes and speech affected his actions. David knew that if he only allowed My meditative good thoughts to occupy his mind that I would be able to continue to be his Strength and his Redeemer because of his unity with Me. Because David was such a spiritually perceptive child of Mine and his desires were to always please Me, he was considered a man after My own heart. King Saul had sinned against Me while I continued to seek a man after My own heart. (I Samuel 13:14) David became that man. (Acts 13:22) My Son Jesus Christ became a descendant of David whom I considered a man after My own heart, meaning a man whose heart was a heart of Love as close to My heart as was possible for a human. When you have a heart of Love, just like My heart is a heart of Love, then the thoughts and meditations of your heart are always pure and unadulterated. When the devil tempts you with evil thoughts which would lead to evil intentions and actions, then you will do what My Holy Spirit through the apostle Paul advised, which is to cast down into the lake of fire in the abyss every thought that exalts itself against My pure thoughts of Love. (II Corinthians 10:5) That advice from Me is My instructive command about how to successfully battle against the evil of the devil which tempts My children constantly. My Tutoring Holy Spirit reminded My children in that principle, as an effective key of My kingdom of God, that the weapons of your warfare are not carnal, meaning they are not human. Instead, the weapons of your spiritual warfare of My kingdom of God are mighty because they are endued with the power of the Holy Spirit who pulls down demonic strongholds if you walk in the earth being led by My Holy Spirit instead of your being led by the flesh where the devil has control. II Corinthians 10:3-5) Your obedience to My principle keys of My kingdom of God is necessary before My Holy Spirit's authority over evil demons can be effective through you. You must be in obedience to My keys of My kingdom before your authority over the evil in the world is just and legal. The demons from hell know if you are in rebellion to Me and they laugh at you if you try to exert My power over them if you are not in total unity with Me. (II Corinthians 10:6) So your obedience to Me must be firm before you try to exert your authority over the demons in the earth. Satan will not cast out satan. Only the power of My Holy Spirit has authority over the devil's demons from hell who harass you. Keeping your human mind clear of demonic thoughts is the first step to your having My authority over evil spirits. Become a watchman over your own mind, eager to catch every evil thought when it first appears, placed in your mind by the devil. The more you meditate on one of the devil's invading thoughts, the more control the devil has of your life through your mind. At the first sign of an invading thought from hell, that being a thought that is not of Love, cast that demon into the lake of fire in the abyss and I will send My angels to usher that demon into its judgment, which is the lake of fire. (Matthew 13:36-43) Your Good Father of Repeated Fatherly Advice

No comments: