Sunday, August 14, 2022

BLESSED BY THE KEYS AND SEEDS OF GOD'S KINGDOM

My Dear Precious Child, My Son Jesus Christ taught extensively about My keys to My kingdom of God, those being the principles of truth that relate to having success in your days on earth by your having My kingdom of God operable in your life on earth. The application of His truth relating to My kingdom was referenced as the ground of people who hear the word relating to My kingdom. In order to divert My children from the real truths regarding Jesus' teaching, the devil convinced some prophets to use the same principles to seek money instead of seeking My kingdom of God. They taught that My teaching through Jesus Christ relating to their having My kingdom of God operable in their lives on earth involved how to become wealthy financially. They were to seek money using the principle of seed time and harvest, trusting that the love of money would satisfy them instead of My children seeking the virtues and principles of love, joy and peace being the most desired harvests in their lives. The devil's deception worked into there being formed an entire denomination called the prosperity doctrine which led millions of My children astray into seeking large sums of money instead of their using My keys relating to My kingdom to enhance their fruit of the Holy Spirit, or virtues of My Holy Spirit, as being the desired products. When Jesus Christ taught the keys relating to seed faith, he taught about the kind of ground in humans upon which the seeds of My kingdom of God landed, one being the seed having landed on the side of a path, another being the seed having landed on rocky soil, another being the seed having landed in thorn bushes and then His teaching about the good ground upon which is the desired soil which produces good crops of virtues which He referred to later as fruit. (Matthew 13:18-23) The fruit of the Holy Spirit was revealed later in the prophet Paul's writing as the fruit of love, joy, peace, goodness, kindness, mercy, longsuffering and patience, those being My desired crops which reflect My character in the world. (Galatians 5:22) The condition of the ground by the side of the road which was hard describes the heart of a person who has become hardened by the struggles of life and he or she has managed to believe that he or she doesn't need anybody. The seed of My kingdom which would soften the heart of that person is not productive because the person only hears a small portion of the truth and so the devil comes and carries off that small portion because it didn't have a chance to send its roots into the hardened ground. It just laid there by the side of the road, still a seed on the top of the ground, so it was easy for the devil to abscond with it. The condition of the ground which was rocky is described as a person who hears the seed taught about My kingdom of God coming into the earth and living inside of people and the truth is received by that person with joy. However, there is not enough soil with which to germinate the seed so when some trial from the devil comes into the life of the person who hears the promises related to My kingdom of God, he falls away quickly because there is a lack of soil needed to germinate it, that being a lack of real interest in My kingdom of God because the person is self sufficient. The condition of the ground in which the seed was sown that was filled with thorny plants is the person who hears the word, receives it, but either the demon of worry inside of the person does its work of stealing the seed from the person or the demon of the love of money comes and diverts the person's emphasis away from seeking My kingdom to instead seeking money as his primary focus, as was taught by Jesus concerning the love of money being the root of all evil. That is one of the examples that Jesus taught that comes from thorny ground, thorns being demons. Then Jesus Christ taught about the good soil being the person who hears the truth about My kingdom of God, understands it completely, and he or she bears the promised crops of love, joy, peace, goodness, kindness, mercy, steadfastness, patience, wisdom and knowledge from spiritual fruit trees that produce replicas of My heaven in the lives of those people with good soil. The trees either grow crops that produce fruit in people with a hundred times more godly seeds in them, or sixty times more godly seeds or thirty times more godly seeds in them, thus increasing the crops of the fruit of the Holy Spirit in the earth which transforms the world and creates My heaven on earth for My children, as designed by Me. (Matthew 13:18-23) Those people receive the answer to the prayer that Jesus taught His disciples to pray, that being that My kingdom comes into their lives on earth as it is in My heaven and thus My will is able to be done on earth in the lives of the people who possess the good ground. (Matthew 6:10) In addition to that teaching by Jesus Christ concerning the crops of the fruit of the Holy Spirit in the lives of My children, He also taught about the desired works in the earth of My children who have the good soil. He taught that the world would still be filled with demons who plague the lives of My children which keep them from inheriting My kingdom of God. He said that the sower of the good seed in the earth is My Son Jesus Christ, but the sower of demons in the earth is the devil, the enemy of all of My children. Jesus said that they would exist together until the end of the old covenant of the law ceases and My new covenant comes into the earth. However, when My new covenant of the Holy Spirit came into the earth when My Holy Spirit came to live inside of My children with the authority to cast the devil's demons out of the earth and into the lake of fire in the abyss, Jesus Christ said that He would send His angels to gather out of My kingdom of God in the earth all of the demons who provoke offenses against My children and who do evil in the earth, throwing those demons into the lake of fire where there is weeping and grinding of the teeth of the demons. Then, Jesus Christ said, My children who are filled with the fruit of My virtues will shine like the sun in My kingdom of God in the world. (Matthew 13: 36-43) The world is still waiting for My children to take their place of authority in the earth and by the power of the Holy Spirit cast the demons out of the earth and send them into the lake of fire to be ushered there by My angels. Jesus Christ defeated the devil in hell, but at the beginning of the earth I gave dominion and authority of the earth to people. Because Adam, a human, gave permission for demons to swarm into the earth like a flood, it's the authoritative spiritual duty of My children who are baptized in My Holy Spirit to cast all demons out of the earth and into the lake of fire that I prepared for the demons before the foundation of the world, (Romans 8:18-30) The world is waiting and I am waiting for My children to assume their duty and send the demons out of the earth and into their final judgment of the lake of fire. It is by the power of My Holy Spirit in My children in My kingdom of God in the earth from whom those demons receive their final judgment of being cast out of the world and into the lake of fire in the abyss. I reminded My children through the apostle Paul that you are to judge the world and the demonic angels. (I Corinthians 6:2-3; Matthew 13:36-43) Will you be one of My children who performs that assignment of praying intercessory prayers by which your praying in the Holy Spirit allows Me to execute My judgment on the demons in the earth? The world awaits your yielding to My Holy Spirit and speaking words of authority to those demons for them to go to their final judgment in the lake of fire which was prophesied by Me at the foundation of the world. (Matthew 25:41) You are living in the days of My last covenant with humanity, the covenant of My Holy Spirit.(Hebrews 10:29) You have My kingdom, My power and My Glory. Your Father of Divine Authority of the Holy Spirit

No comments: