Wednesday, August 10, 2022

BLESSED BY LETTING GOD BRING THE INCREASE

My Dear Precious Child, When the apostle Paul was teaching about the administration of the body of Christ, referring to the works of people in the church, by revelation of the Holy Spirit Paul tried to settle a disagreement between some members of My body. Some people gave honor to Paul and some gave honor to Apollos for the success of certain churches in the number of converts who had become followers of Christ. Paul chided them with the revelation of the Holy Spirit that both Paul and Apollos had a job in bringing people to the Lord and also maturing them with sound teaching, but he sternly reminded them that I am the One who brings any kind of increase. The church members were leaving Me out of the equation, only crediting Paul and Apollos with the great works of ministry. I reminded them through Paul that I am the One who does the important work behind the scenes in order for any good thing to happen in the lives of My children or in their churches. (I Corinthians 3:6) It's only natural for worldly humans to place their eyes on earthly things by which to give credit for a job well done. It's spiritual when humans place their eyes on the Spiritual things and beings behind the scenes who really do the work of ministry in My body of Christ. My Holy Spirit was trying to teach the simple principle of My Kingdom, that it's neither the person who plants nor the person who waters that is important, because I am the supernatural power Who produces all of the increase in the growing of the churches. (I Corinthians 3:7) That spiritual principle relates to My children increasing in love, increasing in prosperity, increasing in peace, increasing in joy, increasing in beneficial products, increasing in family unity, increasing in fellowship with like believers and increasing in wisdom and knowledge about My kingdom of God and the blessings that come from walking in the power of My Holy Spirit. Because the disciples of Jesus walked and talked with Him for three years, listening to His teachings about My kingdom of God which was to come into the world as prophesied primarily by Jeremiah, Isaiah, and Jesus Christ, it was normal for the disciples to place all of their loyalty onto Jesus Christ whom they saw do many miracles in front of them which their human eyes recorded onto their human minds. They were oblivious in large part to the workings behind the scene of every miracle which was performed by My Holy Spirit working not only from the inside of Jesus and also My Holy Spirit doing mighty works in the spiritual dimension around the earth in order to perform the miracles. Their minds were blinded to the spiritual world which exists in another dimension around the earth which is My heaven. In that dimension were, and still are, many, many myriads of angels performing works as directed by My Holy Spirit. That phenomenon still exists when My children pray in the language of My Holy Spirit. It is that language of the Holy Spirit that unites heaven and earth and allows My kingdom to be operative in the earth in the lives of My children who are born of My Holy Spirit and baptized in My Holy Spirit. In Paul's writing to the Corinthians he did not want the people in the congregation to forget that I have the biggest part in any miracle which produces an increase in the members of My body of Christ, either an increase in converts, an increase in blessings, an increase in miracles, an increase in revelations, an increase in gifts, an increase in wisdom, an increase in love or an increase in faith. Jude wrote that it is by a person praying in the Holy Spirit that faith is increased in that person. (Jude 20) In Paul's letter to the people at Corinth who were followers of Jesus Christ, he wrote that it's also Me in the person of the Holy Spirit who ministers seed to the human who sows seeds and it's the person of My Holy Spirit who multiplies every seed that's sown in the earth in the lives of My children who are sharing in the bounty caused by the victory of seed sowing and reaping a harvest. It's the behind the scenes activity that produces a large harvest from any seed being sown in the earth. The teachings of My Holy Spirit through Paul relating to seed sowing are some of the most informative teachings taught by Jesus Christ and expounded on by My Holy Spirit in His personal tutoring of you. Paul's teachings to the people in the church at Corinth revealed that I even supply the seed that the sower sows. In other words, the entire theory of supplying everything that human beings need in the earth begins with Me because all seed of every kind is created by Me, so I create the seed as well as supplying it to the human sower who sows it in the earth. (II Corinthians 9:10) I also supply the seeds of wisdom and knowledge through which My children are able to overcome the evil that is in the world. In Paul's letter to the Corinthians he teaches that the beginning of all seed sowing also begins with Me as well as the increase in the seed depending upon Me. Consider the truth, wisdom and knowledge about the seeds in My words of the Holy Spirit's prayers in which is My gift of the perfect prayer language. Each word is a seed that is loaded with the power to produce more seeds which can supply the answers to your prayers and the solutions to your problems as designed by the Holy Spirit through whom I created the earth. His prayer language, which is the language of My heaven, can create the perfect answers to your prayers and the perfect solution to your problems when you are disciplined enough to pray just like Jesus Christ prayed, sometimes all night, and just like the Holy Spirit said through Paul, who said that he prayed in unknown tongues more than anyone. Paul was arrested many times by the Jews but he was able to prosper, minister to unbelievers, write letters of revelation to his converts in other cities and continue in his ministry. I also said through the Holy Spirit to the Ephesians through Paul to pray in the Holy Spirit at all times, asking for what you need, praying in the Holy Spirit on every occasion and he said to never get tired of staying awake to pray for all the saints. Every word prayed in the language of the Holy Spirit contains seeds of new creations which are answers to your prayers and solutions to your problems. (Colossians 2:19) In Paul's letter to the Romans he wrote that if they would always be led by the Holy Spirit and pray in the Holy Spirit that all things in the earth would work together for their good. The seeds of creativity in your prayer language and the seeds of creativity in the revealed knowledge and wisdom of the Holy Spirit spoken to you in spiritual insight will be enhanced by My angelic spirits in the spiritual dimension around you and We will make ways for everything to work together for your good while you live in the earth. (Be led by the Holy Spirit + pray in the Holy Spirit = everything working together for your good; Romans 8:14 + Romans 8: 26 =Romans 8:28) Your Father of All Productive Seeds

No comments: