Monday, August 1, 2022

BLESSED BY KNOWLEDGE OF THE TRINITY

My Dear Precious Child, When My children are schooled by My Holy Spirit in the truth of My ENTIRE BEING, that being that I am God, I am in Jesus Christ and I am the Holy Spirit who made Jesus the Christ. We are One Being. Many of My children in the earth only give credit, praise and acknowledgement to Jesus, the Christ. Many of My children pray to Jesus instead of doing what Jesus Christ said to do before He left the earth, which was to come directly to Me with their requests, their problems and their search for knowledge and wisdom when they are born of My Holy Spirit and baptized in My Holy Spirit. Those of My children wonder why their prayers are rarely answered. They have not taken My instructions to heart with the full knowledge that with the Holy Spirit living inside of My children that they have direct access to Me because I have become their Father also, just like I was and am the Father of Jesus. The Holy Spirit is My umbilical cord from heaven to earth and from earth to heaven. All Life comes from Me in heaven through Him into the lives of My children in the earth. When a person in an earthly family has a need for his or her father's advice, the person goes directly to the person's father, not relying on his or her brother for fatherly wisdom, knowledge, provisions, protection, etc., unless the father is absent from the family. The father is older, wiser and more experienced than the brother. It's the same in My Family. Jesus Christ died so that My children can have direct access to Me and yet many of them pray to Jesus for answers to prayers, revelations, insights, understanding, solutions to problems and other needs. Jesus, Himself, was explicit when He taught His disciples that when He left the earth to sit down with Me in heaven that they would no longer ask Him, Jesus, for anything since He would no longer be with them. BUT, He told them that I would be One with them, living inside of them in the person of My Holy Spirit. So He instructed them to ask Me for everything that they formerly asked Jesus when He was in the earth with them. He told them, and you, that there can be no more close relationship than when My own Holy Spirit lives inside of you. He is closer to you in Spirit and physically than Jesus is, whose body lives in heaven with Me. (John 14:26; John 15:16; John 16:13-15; John 16:23-28) Jesus was also explicit in His instruction to His disciples and you that you become baptized in My Holy Spirit when My kingdom of God comes to live inside of you with an entirely new birth and also the inhabitants of My heaven surround you in the earth with My army, the saints who went on before you, the new creations in Christ, My hosts of angels, Jesus Christ Himself and Me. We surround you in the spiritual dimension around the earth as the army to defeat all of the demons in the earth and send them into the lake of fire in the abyss at the command of the Holy Spirit. (Hebrews 12:22-29) I created the lake of fire as punishment for demons before I created the earth in case men yielded to the devil's alien spirits and allowed them to become lord of the earth, which happened with Adam and Eve. My desire is that the ministry of Jesus Christ is finished in the earth through the ministry of the Holy Spirit. Jesus said that he did not come to earth to condemn and destroy the earth, but that the earth might be saved through Him. (John 3:16-17) He was crucified for the sins of every person who ever lived in the earth, went to hell in payment to satisfy the devil as punishment for the sins of humanity, He rose from the dead, ministered in the earth again and then ascended into My heaven to retire from His earthly ministry when He sent His power source, My Holy Spirit, into the earth to live inside of people, giving them My power to allow Me to again become Lord of the earth by living inside of men and women in the person of the Holy Spirit. (I Corinthians 3:16; II Corinthians 3:17-18) Without your knowing the entire plan of salvation of the earth through Jesus Christ, the Holy Spirit and Me, there is no power found in My Children who call themselves by My name. My Holy Spirit is now Lord in the earth, living in the hearts of My children who called themselves by the name that Jesus had, Christ. They become Christ persons or Christians just like their brother Jesus, empowered by My Holy Spirit. You must become knowledgeable about the Trinity, My personality with three functions in the earth. Just like you are made in My image, (spirit, soul and body,) I am also One God with three functions. If you limit your knowledge of Me only to My son Jesus Christ and His ministry in a human body in the earth, you have no power over the evil that is in the earth. The only hope you have is coming to live in My heaven with Me when your human body dies. There is so much more power available to you in the ministry of the Holy Spirit in the earth because He was My promise to humanity that I would live in the bodies of people, write My words in their hearts and minds, and I would be their God. (Jeremiah 33:313-33) Without that revealed knowledge you are powerless over the demons who are in the earth. Just like Jesus defeated the devil in hell, My children must, by the power of the Holy Spirit, defeat and cast out of the earth the devil's demons who still rule in the earth. That is the ministry of the Holy Spirit, to cast out of the earth and into the fiery lake in the abyss the demons who ruled the earth after Adam allowed them to become lords of the earth. (Matthew 13;36-43) Liberty for the earth and for humanity will be achieved when the ministry of My Holy Spirit who lives inside of My children of promise in the earth is allowed to be accomplished. Your Father With Powerful Ministries in the Earth

No comments: