Wednesday, August 3, 2022

BLESSED BY YOUR SHOWING LOVE

My Dear Precious Child, There is an attitude and an emotion that proves your relationship with Me, that being loving everyone, your enemies as well as your friends. Jesus Christ lectured His disciples on that premise many times, at the first of His ministry in the earth and at the end of His ministry in the earth. After His lecture about good attitudes, referred to as the Beatitudes, He said that His disciples had heard it said that they should hate their enemies but love their neighbors. He said, instead, that they should love their enemies and pray for the ones who persecute you because in that way you prove that you are My child because My attitude toward all people who curse Me is love. I cause the sun to shine on bad people as well as good people and I cause it to rain on honest and dishonest people. Jesus Christ went further and said that if you only love the people who love you, then what credit do you have as being My child? He said that even some tax collectors do that. Also He said if you only greet your brothers who love you, you are not doing anything exceptional. He commented that even unbelievers do that. Therefore, you must be perfect just as I am perfect in loving all people. Before going to the cross for the sins of the world, Jesus also lectured His disciples about love by saying that the way that you prove that you love Me is by your following My commandments which are different than the ones under the old covenant. The first commandment to which He referred was that if they loved Him (that also being to love Me) that they would ask Me for insight, for needed provisions, for revelations, and for solutions to problems, and for My Holy Spirit, the Spirit of Truth who was with them but would soon be in them. He said again that if the disciples love Him that you and they will follow His commandments and keep them, also that anyone who loves Jesus Christ will be loved by Me, your Father, and that I would not only love you but that I would reveal Myself to you as love. (John 14:15-21) To fully explain His principle of Love, Jesus told you and His other disciples that anyone who loves Him will keep the words that He was explaining to them and that I will love you and We will make our home inside of you, which recalled the prophet Jeremiah's prophesy of My new covenant which is My promise to My children, that in My new covenant with humanity that I would put My commandments in their hearts and My laws inside of them, that I would be their God and they would be My children. In addition to writing My commandments of guidance inside of you, I promised that all people would know Me from the least to the greatest and that I would no longer remember their sins. No longer remembering their sins was a huge promise to My children because under Jewish law I was considered to be punitive instead of forgiving, judgmental instead of erasing their sins. Not so under My new covenant with humanity. I promised to erase and obliterate their sins, as if they never happened. (Jeremiah 31:31-34) Many times during the long lecture of Jesus Christ to His disciples immediately before His crucifixion Jesus said that if His words instructing you about love will remain in you, that whatever you ask you will get. He said that it's to My glory that you bear much fruit of love shown to all people, enemies as well as neighbors and friends. The way to remain in His love is if you keep My commandments of loving everyone. The command of Jesus was that if you love one another as He has loved them, and you, and if you do that, that you have kept My commandments and you remain enveloped in My love. He said again that if you go out and bear much fruit of love, and that the fruit lasts, then Jesus said that in the atmosphere and attitude of love that I will give you anything that you ask in the name of Jesus, meaning your having equal value to Me because you are My child. Again Jesus said that when you are filled with My Holy Spirit that anything that you ask of Me, because of My love for you, that I will grant the request. He said again that they and you should not ask Jesus for anything but instead that you should ask Me, that when you ask Me that I will grant it so that your joy will be full. He reiterated that the disciples and you should ask Me in Jesus' name because I love you for believing that I am God and that Jesus Christ is My son. Jesus told Me that He had made My name known to the disciples and would continue to make it known so that the love with which Jesus had loved the disciples would also reside in them, and you, and that I would be in them, and you. (John 17:26) As you can see, one of the main subjects of the lectures through Jesus Christ is your loving everyone just as I love you. No greater truth is known to men. Your Father of Gracious Love

No comments: