Saturday, August 6, 2022

BLESSED BY RECOGNIZING YOUR ENEMIES My Dear Precious Child, Many of My children are still blinded to the truth of who their enemies are in the world. (Ephesians 6:12) They battle with their relatives, their families, their neighbors, their friends and their business associates over often small things and less often large things. All the while, their real enemies continue to escape detection and continue to sow seeds in their human mind of strife, discord and bitterness which multiply the battles over and over again. Soon the destruction turns into curses from the devil, like Job had, because the devil is the real culprit behind disagreements. If My children will make peace with the human beings whom they consider their enemies, doing what My Son Jesus Christ said to do, which is to offer them a peace offering of food if the person is hungry, drink if he or she is thirsty, gifts of worldly goods if they are in need or an apology if it will be accepted and is warranted, then peace can be restored between you and your perceived enemy, who is not really your enemy. In doing any of those personal things, which will take faith on your part to do, the faith of knowing that the person will accept the gift and be tenderized by it when given from a spirit of love, that attitude will cause the effort to be accepted and appreciated, which will overcome and erase the anger in the person. As we have discussed many times in the past, what happens in the spiritual dimension when you swallow your own pride and resist the demon of anger that influenced you, by your giving a gift to your own perceived enemy, who is not your enemy at all, what actually happens in the spiritual dimension around you is that My angels will visit the person who wronged you and with burning coals the angel will burn the demons of strife and discord from the person, causing peace and kindness toward you to enter. (Ezekiel 10: 1-5; Romans 12:20) That confirms the scripture where Jesus Christ says what you bind on earth is also bound in heaven. (Matthew 18:18) Your effort at bringing peace in the earth will be accompanied by My angels doing My part in the heavens which will echo your efforts at bringing peace in the earth. Further actions of strife and conflict will be robbed of their power and the pathways from My heaven to your earth will be cleared for My blessings to flow to you. Very often there are other activities in My heaven that are beginning to happen that will be thwarted in the earth by your acts of returning evil for evil done to you. I'm talking about My answers to prayers in your behalf. If your real enemies, the devil and his demons, are privy to My actions toward answering your prayers or solving your problems, those real enemies will try to make you fall for the temptation to engage in an argument or disagreement in order to stop the flow of My answer to your prayers or the solution to your problem. Their enticing you to engage in strife and conflict will install demons on the pathway from My heaven to your life in the earth, stopping the flow of My blessings into your life. The temptations of the demons in your mind are well timed by the devil in order to stop My gift from freely flowing to you by their blocking My path from heaven to you by enticing you to engage in the devil's attitude of strife instead of My attitude of keeping peace with everyone. Blessings stop flowing to you when you engage in battles with human beings. The answers to your prayers or the solutions to a big problem will be blocked from being delivered from Me to you when you fall for the devil's temptation to engage in strife and conflict, which are the devil's earthly activities which curse your life. (Isaiah 59:1-2; verse 7) My desire are for My blessings to continue flowing into your life. You authorize the demons to block the pathway from My heaven to you in your earth when you fall for the trick of the devil to engage you in conflict. (I Peter 5:8-10) Jesus Christ told His disciples to pray for an hour so that they would not enter into the temptations of the devil. (Matthew 26:40) When you have prayed in the Holy Spirit for an hour your faith is built up and you will recognize the devil and his demons as your spiritual enemies, not blaming any human beings for your strife. (Jude 20) You will remain at peace with anyone who is being used by the devil to trap you into engaging in strife and conflict so that the devil can block My blessings from coming to you. You must be cautious to recognize your real enemies as being the devil and his demons, so that you can be as wise as they are and as harmless as a dove toward the person they are using against you. (Matthew 10:16) Your Father of Divine Revelations

No comments: