Friday, August 5, 2022

BLESSED BY IDENTIFYING YOUR ENEMIES

My Dear Precious Child, Instead of your identifying your family members, your friends, your neighbors, your business associates or your relatives as your enemies, if you will always discern the demonic spirit or spirits who are motivating the human beings who emotionally injure, physically injure, harass, persecute or malign you, then you will be able to do what Jesus Christ instructed you to do. He said for you to do good to people who are being used by the devil and his demons to upset you and even to do all manner of evil to you. (Ephesians 6:12) The truth behind those instructions from Jesus is that the guilty parties in evil situations are the demons in the earth who do the devil's work in the lives of human beings. They are the parties who are destined to spend eternity in the lake of fire in the abyss that I created before I created your world. The lake of fire was not created for human beings. It was only created for the devil and his demons who are behind all evil that is done in the earth. (Matthew 13:36-43) Because they are spirits, they have no earthly bodies through which to work, so they choose the people whom you call your enemies through whom they do their destructive will in the earth. Unfortunately, the entire time My children and other humans are blind to the demonic beings who have hatched evil plans, done evil works and managed to blame the human beings whom they work through as the guilty parties. My Holy Spirit wrote in the book of Ephesians the unveiling of the true guilty parties. He revealed to the apostle Paul that flesh and blood are never your enemies but that the demonic principalities and powers of the air are the real culprits behind doing all evil in the earth. Since Adam and Eve allowed the demons to enter into the earth by their listening to the devil temptations and following their plans for evil deeds it has never been people who are to blame for spreading evil in the earth. My Spirit revealed through Paul that the people who do the evil deeds are innocent because Jesus Christ died for their sins. However, He did not die for the sins of the demons and the devil because their hearts and entire beings are created from evil desires of the spirit of antiChrist, that being Lucifer who was cast out of My heaven by Me when it was revealed that he had evil intentions in his heart. (Isaiah 14:12-19) That evil demonic Lucifer had been waiting until I created some people whom I created in My image so that he could curse their lives on earth and in that way get revenge on Me for ostracizing him from My paradise called heaven. As long as My children declare that human beings are their enemies and seek revenge against them, they are playing right into the hands of the devil. That is why Jesus Christ was so explicit about your returning good for any evil that a human being does to you, because in releasing (forgiving) the humans of any and all evil deeds done against you, then you are reacting like I react, doing good to the person who does evil against you, reflecting My love and forgiveness for all of the human beings whom I created. My Holy Spirit taught through the apostle Paul that if you feed your enemies and give a drink to them when they are hungry and thirsty that you are giving permission to My angels of mercy and forgiveness to minister peace to their hearts which tenderizes them to you and to your acts of kindness. (Proverbs 25:21; Romans 12:20) The angels will use their coals of fire to burn out any anger that the person has against you and give to the person whom you thought was your enemy a new attitude of love toward you when the anger demon leaves him or her. (Ezekiel 10:1-5) When you know who are your real enemies, those being the demons who prowl the earth seeking whom they may devour, then you will live in an atmosphere of peace with all people, which clears the path from My heaven to your earth upon which My blessings flow from My storehouse to you. (I Peter 5:8) Your Father of Wise Counsel

No comments: