Thursday, August 25, 2022

BLESSED BY KNOWING THE VALUE OF WORDS

My Dear Precious Child, After your studying the blessings that come from knowing the spiritual history of your world and understanding the war between good and evil, that being the battle between the devil and Me for humanity and your world because of humans having been created in My image and your world having been created in the image of My heaven, then you need to understand the importance of words: your words, My words, the words of other humans, and especially the words of prophets who speak My words in the earth. You learned by studying the spiritual history of the world that I spoke formulas for the combination of gases that were in the universe and My angels followed My instructions, combining the gases which were already present in the universe, and invisible things became substance and thus evident in the earth. One example was that I spoke the formula for water, two parts of hydrogen and one part of oxygen, My angels obeyed the formula, combining the two gases in the proper proportions, and water was created that covered the earth in parts that I designed. Understanding that phenomenon, you can understand the importance of all words spoken into the earth, especially the words that My born again children pray in the Holy Spirit when He speaks formulas for solutions to your problems, provisions for your needs, and also new discoveries in science and medicine which benefit humanity. The reason that the words must be spoken into the earth is that I originally gave authority to people over everything in the earth. Therefore, anything that I design to do or invent or authorize to do that is my will in the earth, they must all be spoken by some person in the earth. (Matthew 8:5-13) Yes, even humans speaking the words of My Holy Spirit in unknown tongues in intercessory prayers, they must be articulated by some human in order to fulfill My original design of humans having authority in the earth. The devil also uses your mouth to curse some of My other children in the earth. There is no earthly voice spoken by the devil in the earth unless it's spoken through people. That is why he uses you to curse your family, your friends, your enemies and your neighbors. The devil has no audible human voice in the earth other than what you give to him because he is a spirit; and, likewise, I have no human voice in the earth other than what you speak for Me because I am Spirit. (John 4:23-24) The devil speaks his inaudible temptations into your mind through the generational spirits who are present in your DNA. I speak My inaudible guidance to you in your thoughts via the Holy Spirit whom you received when you were born of My Holy Spirit. My guidance comes in thoughts which form images in your mind, just like words form images in your mind. I also have no voice in the earth other than what you give to Me to speak aloud in the earth. I call people into ministry to speak for Me in preaching and teaching, but I also said that My children have the same anointing if they are baptized in My Holy Spirit. It is the ministry of the Holy Spirit either through evangelists, teachers or preachers which build a firm foundation of faith and the knowledge of the inheritance of the saints. Then the Holy Spirit takes over and personally amplifies truth to the believers one-on-one. The apostle Paul said that it is to My children who are spiritually mature who can go on past the elementary things taught by ministers and hear more effective truths from My Holy Spirit, the real Tutor of truth. The words of the Holy Spirit reveal all truth, as was elaborated by Jesus Christ in His teachings. He spoke in His lecture on the Holy Spirit with all honor and respect for the ministry of the Holy Spirit who became the Lord in the earth when He came to live in My children. (I Corinthians 3:16; II Corinthians 3:17-18) You must become acquainted with Jesus Christ's teaching about the Holy Spirit before you can adequately know the value of the Words of the Holy Spirit. They are found in the teachings of Jesus in John 14, 15 and 16. Do not belittle the ministry of the Holy Spirit in the earth. Jesus Christ said all sins are forgiven except to blaspheme the Holy Spirit. The Holy Spirit was My Power who inhabited Jesus Christ while He ministered in the earth and He is the Power who is saving the earth through My Children who have the mind of Christ. (Matthew 12:31) Persisting in praying in the language of the Holy Spirit in intercessory prayers will bring My salvation to your earth. (Ephesians 6:18-19; Romans 8:26-28) Your Father of Revelation Knowledge

No comments: