Saturday, August 13, 2022

BLESSED BY THE TRUE REVELATION OF SEED FAITH

My Dear Precious Child, When Jesus Christ taught the first time about seed faith, He taught that My life is in all seeds. A person can plant a seed that has sat idle for centuries and if it is planted in good ground it will open up and My Life in the seed will produce a living plant which will eventually produce more seeds which will eventually produce more and more plants. When Jesus taught that first time about seeds, His emphasis was on the quality of the ground. But later teachings emphasized good seeds and bad seeds related to words spoken and attitudes spread into the earth. (Matthew 13:3-9) In Jesus' first lesson on seeds, His emphasis related to My words that are preached and taught which bring life to people whose hearts are seeking for My peace and love, relating to that as being the good ground. In His own company of disciples Jesus Christ had eleven men with good ground who welcomed all of His teachings and were thrilled with the miracles that He performed. There was one disciple, Judas, who became consumed with the love of money and betrayed My Son for 30 pieces of silver by depositing Jesus Christ right into the hands of the Jews and religious leaders who crucified Him.(Matthew 26:15) That betrayal for money is a confirmation of the teachings of Jesus through My Holy Spirit about the love of money. (I Timothy 6:10) Jesus knew that eventually the betrayal was coming, so many of His future teachings related to the love of money being the root of all evil. Those teachings about the love of money being the root of all evil were meant to dissuade My children from being consumed by the love of money by relating it to seed faith. However, the devil won in that battle because an entire denomination of My children applied the seed faith doctrine to money and then limited the valuable truths about seed faith only to getting more money. In doing that, the devil captured an entire generation of My children by their becoming consumed with getting more and more money by giving their money away to ministers who manipulated them to send their "seed faith money" to the ministers. The only people who benefited from that doctrine were the ministers who encouraged people to send money to them so they would pray for the people who limited their belief in seed faith to the ministers who were getting more and more money from people with little money. The prophesies relating to that false doctrine of manipulating Me for money found in My Constitution and Bylaws called the Bible named the demon behind that false doctrine taught by false prophets as the whore of Babylon. (Hosea 5:4; Revelations 19:2) It identifies the ministers who get rich by manipulating people by their yielding to a demon from hell who manipulates My children with money which I said was the root of all evil. That demon took My truth of seed faith and used it for evil by relating it only to money by false prophets in an effort to manipulate My children into making the prophets/ministers rich. Seed faith was never meant by Me to apply to money. It was supposed to apply to the things that you think, the words that you speak, the attitudes that you project and the actions of love and kindness that you perform in the earth. The return on those thoughts of love, words of love spoken, attitudes of love projected and actions of love done in the earth will multiply in your life in magnificent degrees. In fact, the apostle Paul wrote that when My children allow My Holy Spirit to teach them about the length, depth, width and breadth of My love and they spread My love in the earth that, according to the power of My Holy Spirit in you, I am able to do exeedingly, abundantly far more than you dare ask, think, pray, hope or dream. So the power of My Holy Spirit causes My Life in your loving thoughts, loving words spoken, loving attitudes and loving actions to multiply My blessings in your life on earth more than you can even imagine. That is the truth in the teachings of Jesus Christ relating to seed faith. (Ephesians 3:14-20.) Do not be deceived by ministries that use seed faith as a basis for your giving your offerings and tithes to them. Jesus never meant for His teachings on seed faith to relate to money, which is the root of all evil. Only give money to whomever My Holy Spirit impresses on you to give. It will be good ground and someone will be blessed by your answering their prayers which were prayed to Me. I will get the praise and I will see that you get blessed in more ways than you can ever imagine. Then you will be free of being manipulated for money by false prophets who have been deceived themselves. Your Father of True Seed Faith

No comments: