Thursday, August 4, 2022

BLESSED BY KEEPING PEACE WITH EVERYONE

My Dear Precious Child, It is impossible for Me to do My magnificent miracles in the earth in atmospheres that are filled with strife and confusion because My angels cannot invade situations where there are demons of strife who have been given permission to rule in any situation by human beings. There needs to be attitudes of unity, peace and love in the atmosphere before we can do our mighty work in any matter. (James 3:16) I told the old covenant prophet Isaiah to reveal to you and to all of My children about the blockages that are installed in the pathways from heaven to earth by the sins (demons) in the earth entertained by My own children. Those pathways are the ones upon which My blessings and rewards are supposed to travel from My heaven into your life on earth. (Isaiah 59) In that informative wisdom given through Isaiah to humanity I said that My arms are neither so short that I cannot save you and My other children, nor are My ears so deaf that I cannot hear your petitions and prayers. (verse 1). I told Isaiah to tell My children that it's your iniquities that separate you from Me and that it's your sins (demons) that have hidden My face from you so that I cannot hear your prayers. (verse 2) I identified some of the sins (demons) that have have formed a separation between us, saying that the hands of My children are defiled with blood from wars and their fingers are defiled with blood from iniquities, plus the lips of My children have spoken lies and their tongues have spoken wickedness. (verse 3) I told My children that no one sues another person because of righteous reasons which seek justice, but instead people sue one another to do an ill advantage to another person or to take some dishonest advantage of others. I made it more explicit when I said that people are not suing other people honestly and in truth; but instead they go to court with lies on their lips, conceiving mischief and bringing forth evil. (verse 4) It should not be so if you want Me to hear your prayers and effectively dispense My angels to answer your prayers. Isaiah wrote further revelations from Me on why I am often unable to answer the prayers of My children. He wrote that people are often like snakes hatching their own eggs (plots) and the people who believe their lies will be destined to die; that from one viper (the devil) evil breaks forth into the earth. (verse 5) He further compared unrighteous suing and mischief to be like spider's webs, refusing to cover themselves with the webs that they make but instead their works of iniquity do violence as if by their own hands. (verse 5) He wrote that the feet of the unrighteous people run to do evil and they hastily run to shed innocent blood with thoughts of iniquity because desolation and destruction are in their paths and on the highways from earth to heaven. (verses 6-7) Furthering the revelation of the works of demons who tempt My children to do evil, Isaiah wrote that they never sow peace in the world and so there is no justice or right in their evil doing. My children who succumb to evil temptations have made the paths from My heaven to earth crooked and whoever goes on them does not know the benefits of peace. Therefore, justice and right are far from My children so that righteousness and salvation do not overtake people; even through they wait for light there is only darkness; while waiting for brightness there is nothing but gloom. So they grope for a wall to steady themselves just like people who have no eyes, stumbling at noon as if it were midnight like dead men. He wrote that those people are in dark places among other people who are full of life and vigor. (verses 8-10) Even though they groan like bears and moan plaintively like doves, they look for justice but there is none, for salvation but it is far from them, all because they have fraternized with demons in the earth who tempted them and other of My children to multiply their own transgressions in front of Me and their sins testify against them and they recognize their own iniquities. (verses 11-12) My justice is far off from them because they have turned away from Me and they speak oppression, revolt, muttering and moaning from their heart words of falsehood because truth has fallen away and uprightness cannot enter into their courts of justice. I, Myself, see all of that rebellion and lack of truth, and it displeases Me that there is no justice. I saw them and still see that there is no intercessor who can intervene on the side of truth and right. Therefore My right arm, Jesus Christ, brings victory and righteousness. His own righteousness sustained Him. (verse 13-15 and I John 2:1-2; Colossians 2:9) Jesus put on righteousness, salvation, garments of vengeance against evil, and He was clothed with My zeal. (Ephesians 6:14-17; I Thessalonians 5:8) According to the deeds of My enemies I will repay them wrath for My demonic adversaries, recompense for My demonic enemies, and I will make compensation for all that evil has done to My children. (verses 16-18) As a result, the other demons will fear My Name from the west, and My Glory from the rising of the sun. When My enemies rise up like a flood, My Holy Spirit will lift up a standard against them and put all of them to flight like a rushing stream that My breath drives. (verse 19) I promised through Isaiah, just like through all of the other prophets, that I would make a new covenant with humanity, that My Holy Spirit who comes into you and upon you will write My words inwardly on your heart in order to clear the path from My heaven to earth and by putting My words in your mouth for intercessory prayers. Those words will continue being written in the hearts and spoken from the mouths of your children in intercessory prayers and by your children's children forever and ever. (Romans 12:22-24; Romans 8:26-27; Ephesians 6:10-18; Galatians 3:29; Hebrews 12:22-29) Salvation from the evil deeds of demons will come from My words indelibly written on your mind and prayed from your mouth in intercessory prayers. That is My Holy Spirit's means of continuing to bring Jesus Christ's ministry of everlasting salvation from evil into the lives of My children. Your Father of Glorious Victory Over Evil

No comments: