Thursday, August 11, 2022

BLESSED BY GODLY INCREASE

My Dear Precious Child, One of My promises is that if My children will plant seeds of love and allow those seeds to be watered with lessons in truth and revelation, then I am able to multiply blessings in the lives of people by bringing an increase in the productions of the seeds of love. (I Corinthians 3:6-7) I said that one person plants the seeds, another person waters the seeds but I am the only One who can bring an increase of blessings from the seeds. The apostle Paul wrote that one of the blessings from a person planting seeds of wheat is that bread eventually graces the tables of people. One seed that was planted can produce additional seeds that produce more plants which are harvested and produce meal or flour that is formed into bread. I am the Being who placed within seeds the ability to produce more seeds which eventually produces the loaves of bread, which is considered the staff of life. (II Corinthians 9:10) When My Holy Spirit launched into a teaching through Paul about seeds, He related the truths about seeds to the seeds of righteousness which My children sow in the lives of other people. He wisely wrote that just like the seeds of wheat eventually produce bread for the table of people which sustains life, the seeds of righteousness in the form of love, joy, peace, kindness, mercy, goodness and patience also produces crops of like virtues in the lives of other people. He taught that when a person returns good for evil done to him or her, that the goodness will change the attitude of the other person who did evil to another person into his or her having a good attitude, also. Then the Holy Spirit related the magnificence caused by the person sowing goodness to the action of his allowing My Spirit to also send coals for fire via the angels to burn out the evil demon in the person who originally sowed the evil deeds in the first place.(Romans 12:20) A human cannot do that magnificent action, only My Holy Spirit can. However, acts of righteousness done by My children repeats the truth of your allowing Me to multiply the products of righteousness in other people. It's called seed sowing, just like sowing wheat seeds in the ground will eventually cause scores of people to be fed bread at their tables. When you have sown seeds of righteousness of love in the life of a person who has sown evil seeds in your life, the heart of that person is changed by your love and he or she will also have an attitude of love toward the next person who does evil to him or her which increases the seeds of love in the earth. Eventually My angels are able to burn out the demons of anger from scores of people which increases righteousness in the earth. (I Thessalonians 3:12; Romans 12:20; Ezekiel 10:2) It all started from one act of love when you returned good for evil done to you. I brought the increase to your one seed of righteousness sown in the life of that one person. The principle of seed sowing is important. Having a revelation of the magnificence of My bringing the increase of every seed sown in the earth to perfection in the lives of people will transform your world when you are convinced that all you need to do is sow seeds of righteousness in the form of love in the earth and I will increase the effects of those seeds of love to a multitude of people. (I Corinthians 13) The same principle of seed sowing is important to know in relation to praying in the language of the Holy Spirit. Every word spoken in My prayer language through the Holy Spirit is powerful enough to change the hearts of people who are depressed, oppressed, motivated by demons, rebellious to My voice, and people who are mourning. My words of power sown in the earth through your mouth in intercessory prayers will lift their hearts and they won't know where it came from. It will be like the wind blowing, you will see the results of your prayers but you will not see My spiritual activity that is happening in the spiritual dimension that changes the hearts of people for whom you pray. I always bring an increase to every righteous event. Your Father of Seed Sowing and Crop Reaping

No comments: