Tuesday, August 2, 2022

BLESSED BY BEING LED BY THE HOLY SPIRIT

My Dear Precious Child, Being led by My Holy Spirit will guarantee you blessings instead of curses, rewards instead of losses, winning instead of losing, joy instead of sadness, plenty instead of lack, life instead of death. According to the wisdom of My Holy Spirit if you are led by your human intelligence will guarantee you curses instead of blessings, losses instead of rewards, losing instead of winning, sadness instead of joy, lack instead of plenty, death instead of life. The key to blessings flowing into your life because of your being led by My Holy Spirit is that My Spirit has My wisdom, My knowledge, My insight, My understanding, My ingenuity, My creativity, My designs, My organization, in other words, the benefit of My entire mind which has no limitations. (I Corinthians 2:16) But if you are led only by human intelligence then you are limited to things which are of the world, lacking the supernatural insight and wisdom in which My Holy Spirit excels. When you are led by My Holy Spirit you have insights and wisdom which are unlimited in solutions to all problems, insights into the devil's plans, the motivation behind human actions and also the ability to access My wonderful works in your behalf which are far above what human beings can access from any book, manual or computer. When you are limited to human knowledge you are handicapped in every way compared to a person who knows Me and is trained by Me to access My mental insights into everything that is troublesome in your world. Those problematic issues are always caused by human beings who are being motivated by demons whose duties given by the devil in the world are to handicap My children so that My children do not attain any of My knowledge, My wisdom, My intelligence and My ingenuity. The demonic kingdom in the world has some elementary supernatural wisdom which they learned from Me when they lived in My heaven before they rebelled and were thrown out of My heaven. You must at least be as wise as they are so that you can defeat them in your world. (Matthew 10:16) Being led by My Holy Spirit is the only way that you can excel in My intelligence to win over the devil and his demons who rule your world. They have blinded all of humanity to the glories and wonders of how My children can intimately know Me and overcome the evil that the devil and his demons constantly unleash into your world by using humans to defeat themselves and other people. If you are led by the limitations of your flesh then you are led by the demons behind limited human knowledge which never always brings curses. Being led by My Holy Spirit also assures you that you are My child because of your attention to the commands of Jesus Christ in My new covenant of My kingdom of God. You make sure that you have observed all of His constitutions and bylaws of My kingdom like returning good for evil done to you instead of your returning evil for evil done to you like was commanded by humans in the old covenant of the Jews as commanded by religious and political men. That travesty still continues in your world and has been embraced by political/religious tenets as well as the people who write them. So the devil's doctrines and tenets often rule My children instead My Holy Spirit motivating them. Those people do not know Me in spite of their professing to be My children. They are led by the demons in their flesh instead of being led by My Holy Spirit. Jesus Christ, Himself, in his sharing of the greatness of My kingdom of God extolled the wonders of your becoming born of My Spirit and baptized in My Holy Spirit when He lectured His disciples the last time before His going to the cross. (John chapters14, 15, 16 and 17) He told them that it was expedient that He leave them so that My Holy Spirit would come into their lives and transform them completely. He said that My Spirit would teach them, and you, all things related to Me and My kingdom and that He would even allow you to understand more fully the things that Jesus had taught to his disciples which they could not understand. (John 14:25-26) Jesus Christ said that His disciples, and you, would have supernatural peace when My Holy Spirit comes upon you, that your hearts would no longer be troubled and never be intimidated or fearful again. (John 14:27) He even told those followers of His that if they loved Him that they would wait for My Holy Spirit to come into them, which He did on the Day of Pentecost when the entire world changed when My kingdom came into the world as it is in heaven. (Matthew 6:10) He also said that My children would have the power to do My will in the earth when they became empowered by My Holy Spirit instead of doing the devil's will in the earth which I gave to them. Being led by My Holy Spirit was referred in writings later by John when he wrote that it is My Love that allows you to become My children. (I John 3:1) The apostle Paul wrote that whoever is led by My Spirit are My children and that it is My Spirit which witnesses with your own spirit that you are My child. (Romans 8:14-16) All of the apostles extolled in their writings the wonders of being led by My Holy Spirit which were previously magnified by Jesus Christ, Himself. You must choose to hear My words delivered to you through My Holy Spirit so that you will be in a position to inherit all of My blessings and rewards of being My child. Your Father of Power and Might

No comments: