Sunday, June 8, 2008

LIFE'S GUIDE


Dear One,
To be led by My Spirit is to be successful at everything in your life.
Life without being led by My Spirit is like living in a maze, not knowing where you are, where you are going or where you've been before.
Think about looking down on a maze and seeing people struggling to find their way onto the right path. That is what I see My children doing. I have provided My Spirit to guide you internally onto the right path at every turn so that you will end up at the right place, the place of prosperity in every area of life, personally, socially, physically, emotionally, spiritually and financially.
To be without My Spirit is like going through a maze blindfolded, with only the sense of worldly touch, hearing and smell to assist you.
My eyes, My ears, My touch, My sense of smell are all at your disposal to draw from My Spirit who lives inside of you. He will teach, guide, direct, protect, encourage and inform you on your journey in life. Then life will no longer be a maze, but it will be a clearly charted, rewarding, refreshing and enriching experience. Remember, I have overcome the negatives of the world.
Love, God
John 16:13; John 15:26; Ephesians 5:9-10; John 16:33

1 comment:

Maria Sondule said...

Wow, what a philosophical post. It made me think. Great blog!