Thursday, June 19, 2008

UNDERSTANDING AND PERCEIVING


Dear One,
Jesus knew His limitations.
He said that he only said what He heard Me say and he only did what He saw Me do. He waited for the vision from Me, the image in his mind, before He acted. He waited until He heard My words, My understanding of a situation, before He spoke. That saved Him from many mistakes and fleshly blunders and saved Him from infusing His own conversation with idle, ineffective words.
The Holy Spirit in Him prompted Him with the relative words to speak on any subject and the Holy Spirit in Him gave him mental visualization of what to do in every situation.
My children have My Spirit inside of them to cue the right words to speak and to cue the right actions to perform in every situation. With that insight and understanding, you will neither hurt other people with offensive words nor will you unrighteous judge the actions of other people or take wrongful, selfish actions toward others.
The Holy Spirit is in you to lead you into all truth. Let Him perform his function in your life and then follow his leading and guidance. Then you will be able to love like I love and speak what I speak and act like I would act. The world will be blessed through you because love will be your aim and joy will be your anointing.
Love, God
Matthew 13:14 & 15; John 5:19 & 20; John 14:17-18; John 16:13-15

No comments: