Sunday, June 15, 2008

SPIRITUAL GURANTEES

"Some of our blessings"

Dear One,

You will see the fruition of the answers to all of your prayers.
The answers are orchestrated by My Spirit, who knows the desire of your heart. My desire is that you get the desires of your heart.
Rest in the knowledge that I care about your needs and desires and I know the pain and anguish that My children feel when the prayers seem to be unanswered. Remember, the Holy Spirit is the guarantee of all of your prayers. He will see that all of your needs and desires are met in the best way possible.
Never look at seemingly unanswered prayers as permanent. They are in transition, and you will see the most marvelous answers to them come, better than you ever imagined, because I am the answer to them.
Also remember that I am the provider. I am the Father of all
blessings. I am the creator and I continue to create for you in ways you can't imagine.
Cooperate with Me in prayer and you will see the fruit of your labors. Do not be overcome with negative emotions but be overcome with faith.
Faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.

Love, God
Hebrews 11:1; Matthew 6:8; James 5:16

No comments: