Tuesday, June 17, 2008

PITFALL PREVENTION


Dear One,
To be Spirit led is to avoid the pitfalls of life that keep you from My blessings. I initially gave the religious laws to men to help My children avoid being trapped by the works of the evil one. I told them "do not" do certain things, knowing that those things were instigated by negative spirits to destroy My children if they participated in them. It was necessary for Me to warn My children of pitfalls and activities that cause terrible problems in their lives, just like human fathers instruct their children to avoid certain activities for their own protection. However, religious spirits made those laws out to be marks of righteousness rather than what I intended them to be, helpful ways to avoid evil in the earth.
I sent My Spirit into the earth and made Him available to every man so that He would be inside of My children to provide the guidance and leading necessary to avoid every trap of the evil one.
Through My Holy Spirit I also provide the power to restore all that was previously lost when you succumbed to the wiles of the devil and were led into his traps which destroyed areas of your life, your health, your finances, your families and all relationships.
Allow My Spirit in you to provide all avenues of restoration, all rejuvenation, all regeneration and repair of the things that became cursed in your life. That's his business and He loves it.
Love, God
I John 3:8; John 16:13-15; Romans 7:4; Galatians 5:19-25
photo compliments of Richard Nix @ www.flickr.com

No comments: