Monday, June 23, 2008

WEALTHY AND WISE


Dear One,
A wise man always builds his house upon My Rock of wisdom.
A wise man always follows My leading with confidence and peace.
A wise man heeds My warnings of impending danger and acts accordingly.
A wise does not become paralyzed with fear and dread but becomes excited with faith at the prospect of impending danger, knowing that I will lead and guide him into protected areas.
A wise man is cautions, confident, prudent and joyful in preparation of impending danger.
He is not frightened and irrational.
A wise man seeks safety and solace in Me and My guidance, knowing that I am committed to his protection and well being.
A wise man does not listen to fearful predictions from his own negative thoughts or from faithless people but he listens to My calm voice of guidance and divine reason.
My children build on a solid foundation of trust in Me to lead them, guide them, protect them and provide for them.
Doomsayers are not grounded upon solid foundation but use fear to dominate and control.
Be wise with My wisdom and prosper in all areas of life. I promised that I would lead you into all truth.
Love, God
Job 5:3; Proverbs 29; 9;Matthew 7:26&27;Exodus 35:31; Proverbs 1:2-6; Proverbs 1:7

No comments: