Tuesday, June 3, 2008

TRUE COMMUNION


Dear One,

When you learn to be led, motivated, counseled, encouraged, guided, directed, coached and umpired by My Spirit, who is inside of you, then you are truly My children because you know My voice.
All men are My children, but those who hear My voice operate their lives in tune with Me and receive the inheritance that I have provided for them.
My Holy Spirit has been given to men as My ultimate gift so that We can be one, so that We can be unified. Through that unification you are provided all that you need to have the abundant life in the earth. It is through the Oneness, the unity with Me, that We can communicate with true communion, and you can receive direction, counsel, guidance, encouragement, insight and wisdom.
When you receive My words, I will show you how to avoid mistakes, how to correct past mistakes, how to restore destruction, how to rebuild and regroup and how to turn curses into blessings.
My mission is to restore all men and the earth in which they live to perfection.
Make it your mission to constantly depend upon and hear My voice. I have the words of life.

Love, God
John 14:17-21; John 16:13-15; John 6:68; Romans 8

http://flickr.com/photos/pilou/2380420527/in/set-72157594473707483/

No comments: