Wednesday, June 18, 2008

LIMITLESS UNDERSTANDING


Dear One,
When you wait for My leading, My guidance before you act or speak, you are trusting Me and trusting that I know more about every situation than you do.
Trusting Me means that you are not leaning to your own understanding of a situation, but you are leaning on Me and My understanding.
Trusting Me means you are powerless to do the most effective thing in the situation and you are drawing on My power and insight to effect a perfect result.
Trusting in your own limited understanding has failed you so many times with negative results, so you should now choose every word and perform every action only after the leading of My Holy Spirit. He has limitless insight and understanding.
Love, God
Isaiah 1:18; James 3:8-18 ; Proverbs 2:5
photo from NatashaP at www.flickr.com

No comments: