Thursday, April 23, 2009

CONFIDENCE IN PRAYERS


Dear One,
Trusting in your prayers is trusting in Me.
Lack of trust in your prayers is lack of trust in Me.
When you pray in the Spirit I am praying, so trusting in those prayers is trusting in My words.
You must believe that My words are full of power (powerful) and they will accomplish what I have sent them to accomplish.
Rest in the truth that I am eager to perform My words. Not one of them is idle or ineffective.
Your praying in the Spirit primarily fulfill two things. One is that the Holy Spirit speaks My will in the situation and orchestrates the answers to your concerns. Two is that praying in the Spirit builds up your faith, infusing you with power. The fire of faith in you becomes stronger and stronger when you pray in the Spirit.
I've provided everything for your success. Take advantage of My gifts.
Love, God
Jude 20: Jeremiah 1: 12; I Thessalonians 5:17-19
i208.photobucket.com/.../HolySpiritFire.jpg

No comments: