Sunday, April 19, 2009

CORRUPT COMMUNICATION


Dear One,
Work with Me and not against Me.
The fruit of the flesh, which is instigated by the evil one, will try to sabotage My work by having you think negative thoughts and speak negative words. In those instances I will alert you and ask you to let Me speak my gentle words of correction so that My actions will cancel the negative actions caused by the words and works of your flesh.
My words are always uplifting, instructive, love filled, effective and positive words which accomplish what I send them out to accomplish, which is your success and happiness.
The words of the evil one in your mind and from your mouth are destructive, depressive, strife filled, negative ones which are designed for your failure.
So cooperate with Me by thinking and speaking words that bring peace to the hearer.
Yes, work with me and serve My love to every man.
Work with me by praying without ceasing.
Let Me operate through you with My superior designs and orchestrations and then you will continue to live in awe of My work. All of My efforts are for your good.
Love, God
Ephesians 4:20; Matthew 16:19; John 16:13

No comments: