Wednesday, April 22, 2009

EYES TO SEE


Dear One,
Miracles are daily occurrences but your earthly eyes miss them if you are not attentive to watching for them.
My angelic forces are working every second to answer your prayers and to pour blessings upon your head and into your life. The instant you became My child and were immersed in the Holy Spirit you were baptised with My blessings and My prosperity in all areas of your life. It may sound strange to your mind, but your wish is My command. I know your desires and wishes before you are conscious of them and I have begun the orchestration of their manifestation before your mouth requests them. Your action of asking is only necessary because that opens the door to the earth for Me to facilitate the dispensation of the blessings.
While you are in your earthly body you will never fully know how completely I desire to bless you. When you doubt it, think back to Adam and consider the garden that I put him into and the magnificence of it. Every need was met without his labor or striving. I have not changed since then. I still wish to completely bless you in every area of your life.
Stay in unity with me and walk in love and see the fruition of the promise that I desire that you prosper and be in health, even as your soul prospers.
Love, God
Genesis 1:31; James 1:17; John 15:7; III John 2
calval.cr.usgs.gov/images/tabs/eyes.jpg

No comments: