Wednesday, April 8, 2009

SHARING LIFE


Dear One,
There is so much that I want to tell you to enrich your life and make your journey in the earth a pleasant one.
There are secrets for Me to whisper to you and cautious warnings for me to yell at you and words of love for Me to utter to you.
My words are life to you and health to you and joy to you. My aim for you in your life is happiness and satisfaction.
Give Me the time I need to communicate My life giving blood which comes to you in the form of thoughts and words and nudges. When we commune we share My life and you partake of My life and make it your own. Then you never are the same again. You are transformed into what I want you to be, Love Incarnate. You give Me your life and I give you My life in return.
Love, God
John 10:10; II Corinthians 5:17
photo from NatashaP at www.flickr.com

No comments: