Friday, April 3, 2009

GUARANTEED RESULTS

Dear One,
When everything falls into place and prayers are answered and blessings flow, then praise is readily on your lips. Rightfully so, because your heart is grateful, and that gratefulness flows from your heart through your mouth. That reaction is just and right, but it does not come from faith.
Faith praises when the eyes see no answers, no blessings and nothing has fallen into place. Faith sees no results with the natural eyes, but praises anyway because it knows that the end result will warrant rejoicing.
Hope takes My scriptures of promise and speaks them as your Bill of Rights and your constitutional rights.
Hope stands on those promises until faith speaks to your mind that your promises are substance and evidence. Then you are infused with the power of belief and then faith permeates your entire being, spirit, soul and body.
Hope came from your speaking My promises. Faith came by your personally hearing My confirmation of My promises to you.
Come to Me in the holy place inside of you that has been set aside for our conversations and let Me make My promises real and sure to you. When you hear My amen to your desires and needs, then faith is generated. When faith is generated, then the power to receive that promise is more than enough and you will inherit the answer to your prayers.
My personal words to you are set in stone and they are irrefutable. No one can rob you of the power generated by My words. My words are a guarantee of things to come in answer to your prayers.
Love, God
Hebrews 6: 12-19; Hebrews 11:1
The smallest Grandchild during our last visit

No comments: