Saturday, April 4, 2009

LIVING TRUSTS


Dear One,
"Tis so sweet to trust in Jesus," so many of My children sing.
Trusting is easy to talk about but difficult to do.
A Trusty is someone who is put in charge of something, one that you have endowed with the responsibility of something that is very dear to you. A trustee or trusty is one who has previously proven himself to be trustworthy.
In the heavens you have all the benefits of a Trust which contains everything you will ever need, want or desire. No earthly trust will ever compare to it. It is yours because you are My child. I put all of My possessions in a Living Trust for you.
I have proven Myself worthy of your trust, and I have set aside a Living Trust for you. Now all that is required of you is that you trust Me to keep My word, and you trust Me to provide for you all the benefits of the Trust. The benefits have been legally provided for you and now you must receive them by trusting Me and turning to Me for My instructions on how to appropriate the benefits of the Trust. They already belong to you.
Love, God
Matthew 5:5; Matthew 25:34; Hebrews 6:12; Revelation 21:7
Photo from NatashaP at www.flickr.com

No comments: