Monday, April 20, 2009

YEA AND AMEN


Dear One,
All of My promises to you are yea and amen. I said ALL of My promises.
I have provided the answer to all of them, Yes, the answers are already provided. Getting them into the earth and into your life involves a series of strategic actions.
You can work in agreement with Me to get them into your life.
Number one: pray without ceasing. That activity allows Me to get My words and instructions to the angels, who are My working forces, on how to facilitate the end results and bring the answers to your prayers.
Number two: live the life of the Spirit rather than the life of the flesh. The fruit of the Spirit provides the spiritual atmosphere in which the words that I speak in prayers through your mouth can take root in the good soil and bring one hundred percent return.
Remember the teaching about walking in the Spirit and praying in the Spirit equals all things working together for your good.
Number three: the fruit of patience must grow and mature in you so that you will not give up the good fight of faith. Patience gives peace to your mind while you wait for the answers to prayers. While patience works in your mind, I am working in your behalf in the spiritual dimension.
Love, God
Galatians 5:22; II Corinthians 1:20; Romans 8

No comments: