Monday, April 27, 2009

OPEN DOORS


Dear One,
Keep your spiritual eyes sharp so that you can perceive the open doors that I have created for you to pass through. When I have opened them, you will have no reluctance to enter them. You will know that the opportunities have been orchestrated by Me. My ways are far superior to earthly ways, and you can't miss the importance of them.
Only fear will blind your eyes to the opportunities created for you. Fear puts blinders on you and you miss the open doors.
When you know My Perfect Love for you, you have great joy and profound exuberance when you see the opportunities for you to enter through open doors to beneficial experiences. They may be open for you to offer love to another person. They may be open for you to validate the existence of another. They may be open for you to tell the good news to another person. They may be open for your success and prosperity to abound, which is My desire for you. I desire that your time in the earth is exciting, enjoyable prosperous and filled with love. Doors are open to those benefits if you will keep your spiritual eyes open.
Love, God
II Peter 1:3-7; II John 2

No comments: