Tuesday, April 7, 2009

GOD'S WILL OR YOUR WILL?


Dear One,
"Name it and claim it as yours, " is very often not beneficial to you. Sometimes it could be the worse thing that could happen.
What if you decided you wanted a specific job and claimed it for yourself? Maybe that sounds good, that you can have what you say, but what if the company was in a bad place and would closed the next year? Then you would be in the same situation that you were previously. So, then, your will and desire for specifics is not always right.
Wouldn't it be better to pray for the perfect job for you, the one that I know is stable and sound financially? That would save you lots of heartache and frustration.
What if you claim a certain house for yourself and I know that it has structural problems that would cost you lots of money in the future to fix? Wouldn't My will in the situation be better than your will? I have the ability to find perfect houses for you, perfect jobs for you, free from the problems that would accompany other houses and jobs that you think are the right ones for you.
Is your will more important than My will? Is your wisdom and insight more accurate than My wisdom and insight?
Let My will be your will and then you will end up winning.
Love, God
Matthew 6:10; Luke 5:5-9; Hebrews 10:36

www.dreamstime.com/runner-winning-the-race

No comments: