Wednesday, April 15, 2009

NEW COVENANT


Dear One,
When a person is still under religious law, the only thing he can be is contentious.
Contention opposes everyone and everything, constantly pointing out sin and transgressions and iniquities.
If you will look at John the Baptist, he always pointed out sin and called for the need for repentance. Jesus always pointed men toward deliverance from sinful demons and he always gave wise guidance and real solutions.
The law identified demons and their work and then gave ways to recompense for the actions in the manner of sacrifices. What satan does is use the law to point to men's sinful actions and then makes the man feel guilty, condemned and distressed. Through guilt, then the man fears My wrath, a principle which satan invented. My wrath is reserved for satan and his demons.
I am always there to save and redeem and solve the problems of men. I do not turn My back on any of My children. I do not condemn them. I love to save everything I created.
When Jesus walked the earth he refused to point to the sins or transgressions of men. He even taught that the religious leaders who pointed out sins were wrong when they added to the burdens of men. Jesus simply forgave men for their trespasses and cast the demons out who were responsible for the temptation to sin. He never made a big deal about the failures of men. He made a huge deal about their freedom and the way out of the consequences of their failures.
Adopt the mindset of Jesus, always looking for My wisdom and knowledge on how to free yourself and others from the weaknesses of the flesh which is influenced by satan.
satan magnifies sin in the lives of My children.
Jesus taught and ministered freedom from the works of sins which are instigated by satan, the evil one.
Jesus spoke, taught and ministered truth. You must minister the truth of My mercy, kindness, goodness, love, peace, patience and joy, just like He did.
Love, God
Luke 6:27-37; Romans 3:20; I John 3:8

No comments: