Monday, April 13, 2009

DISCERNING GOOD AND EVIL


Dear One,
There are people who don't know there's a fight between good and evil in the earth. They only know that they yield to evil but don't know there is a father of evil and that he is the tempter and the cause of all problems. People are deceived into believing that they are the evil ones because of their deeds. They need to know the source of the trouble and that satan is evil, not people.
Some people wrongly attribute evil to Me. Others attribute evil to men.
When people acknowledge that the father of evil is the source of all evil, then they can begin to resist him.
My Holy Spirit is eager to reveal to men that I am the source of all good and also that satan is the source of all evil.
My Holy Spirit is also eager to join with men to defeat evil in their lives. My Holy Spirit was sent into the earth to reveal the source of evil and to defeat him. Defeating him is an impossible task without Me and My Holy Spirit's power in your life.
Love, God I John 3:8; John 16:7 & 8
farm1.static.flickr.com/176/421048927_3731564

No comments: