Tuesday, April 28, 2009

INTERCESSORS RULE


Dear One,
When the enemy comes in like a flood with temptations, trials, tribulations, then I will raise up My standard against him.
I take care of all his shenanigans, the small trickles and the large floods. His intents are always to destroy My children but I will not allow it. You must participate as the intercessor and bring My forces into play against the forces of the enemy.
To be an intercessor means :
To bring peace where there is discord,
To bring kindness where there is anger,
To bring calmness where there is confusion,
To bring grace where there is no forgiveness,
To bless those who curse you,
To pray for those who persecute you,
To forgive those who hurt you,
To bring tolerance to those who are divisive,
To bring joy to those who are sad and forlorn,
To bring healing to the sick.
Pray for your enemies and become an effective intercessor.
Serve My character, which is My fruit, to those who are bound by the work of the devil. They don't know what they are doing.
Love, God
Matthew 5

No comments: