Thursday, April 30, 2009

TIMELY WISDOM


Dear One,
You know My promptings and My urges to speak My encouragement or My correction to a person. You must always wait for My signal for your actual participation in sharing My words and wisdom. There is a perfect time when they will be accepted. Otherwise, you are throwing My words to the wind because they will be rejected.
I have planned, outlined and timed everything in relation to you and your family. Yet there is often an appointed time when your input is required in sharing My wisdom in the scenario.
Stay alert and ready for the curtain call from Me. I will give you a clear signal and the words will be received and the work will be done. Then you will see the culmination of your prayers and My blessings will flow beyond your wildest imaginations because of the divine plan being properly executed.
There may be times when the sharing of My words is aborted because another person has spoken My words in the situation and they have been more readily received, There are also times when your sharing of My words in a situation will be stopped by Me because I know that rebellion in another person will cause rejection of any help from you. That is why you must stay in tune with Me.
I am always true to My words and your desires are utmost in My mind. Love always prevails in every matter, just like it always has, and it will cover a multitude of shortcomings, snuffing them out and extinguishing them.
You will see My salvation in its full expression.
Love, God
Galatians 6:1 &2; Psalm 49:3; Psalm 51:6; Proverbs 1:2

No comments: