Sunday, April 26, 2009

GREAT FATHER


Dear One,
When you have experienced My power in your prayers, then you must wait patiently for the miracles to appear.
Faith is substance when you see the results spiritually, but then you will see the results naturally also. You receive My promises spiritually before you see them and then the reality of them appears in the natural world.
Watch for my work to emerge because nothing can stop it.
I am building on the reality now and showing you in your dreams and visions. Believe them and watch for them to be visible in the near future. Give credence to every encouragement that I send your way.
Be open to My ministry of love and My words of encouragement. I will provide them to you.
Any good father would do the same for his children.
My promises are yea, amen, so be it.
Love, God
II Corinthians 1:20; Ephesians 1:17-20
courtesy of Philippe Sainte-Laudy

No comments: