Saturday, August 4, 2012

BENEFITS OF UNITY

Dear One,
I am always present where there is unity of spirit.
So much can be done to benefit My children when there is unity, laying aside all prejudices, politics, religious dogmas, nationalities, cultures, beliefs, traditions and social differences.
Where there is unity there are no evil spirits to impede My work because politics, dogmas, beliefs, prejudices and traditions are replete with negative spirits. Where do you suppose those spirits come from? They are handed down generation to generation. I said the sins of the fathers are visited on the children. I didn't visit them on their children. The parents did. Those negative spirits are the reason for lack of civility, lack of love, lack of respect and lack of unity within My family,
When mutual love is shared at a gathering of My family, I am in their midst and My hosts of angels are present to do the work of answering prayers.
Look what happened on the day of Pentecost where there was complete unity. My long awaited promise of the power of the Holy Spirit was able to be manifested.
Learn from that occasion. My long awaited promises to you will be made perfect and visible because there are no opposing spirits to impede them when you come together in unit.
Lay aside all differences when you come together. Join in unity for My long awaited promises to you to be strategized by Me, spoken by My Spirit and then the angels will speedily get to their duties of bringing the promises into being.
Are your differing political views, prejudices, religious dogmas and cultural differences precious enough to you that you would hold onto them and allow them to block your answers to prayers? If they are, then they have become your gods. Anything that you refuse to set aside in order to have unity has become your god.
My instructions to my disciples were to lay differences aside and come together in unity. All political dogmas and religious dogmas are man made, anyway. My only political and religious dogmas are to love everyone, to preach the gospel to the poor, to heal the broken hearted, to proclaim deliverance to the captives, the recovery of sight to the blind, and to set at liberty those who are bruised, preaching My gospel of love. Nothing else is important. Everything else separates you, causing division. That is contrary to My desires for you.
Love, God

Isaiah 61:1-4; Luke 4:18; Matthew 5.
photo from: Sapphires Moonbeams

No comments: