Saturday, August 11, 2012

BENEFITS OF UNITY

Dear One,
Unity of spirit will always make the participants winners because I desire that all of My children become winners in every area of their lives.
Winning means you have defeated the devil and have put him under your feet, treading spiritually on everything in life that would destroy you and your happiness.
Winning does not mean that you have defeated others humans. It means that you have defeated negativity in every form.
All negativity comes from hell because it subtracts from the blessing that I ordained for My children.
When the enemy has robbed from you, stolen from you and destroyed anything that is yours, you have lost those things, your happiness, your peace, your love, your joy, your family, and sometimes your sanity. When that happens you no longer possess your inheritance from Me.
There is a way to get all your blessings back. It is to be led by My Spirit and pray in My Spirit. Then you are eventually going to get everything back that you lost to the forces of darkness.
When you and I work together, you become a winner, reclaiming everything that you lost.
All good things in the earth are yours already because you are My child. I created all good things for you and all of your earthly siblings.
When you take back everything that was stolen from you, rebuild everything that was destroyed and place the robber under your feet of authority, it pleases Me and there is a celebration in heaven because you have won another battle and reclaimed what has always been yours.
I can make you a winner but you need to join in unity with Me to make it reality.
I am the only perfect way out of your problems.
Love, God

Deuteronomy 28: 1-14; Luke 10:19; Romans 16:20; Ephesians 1:17-23;

No comments: