Tuesday, August 21, 2012

INCREASING GOD'S FAMILY

Dear One,
You have been granted the privilege of praying people into My family. That is definitely a calling that I have granted to My children. You have done it and you have seen the benefits of the intercessory prayers. The attending results were celebrations in heaven and in the earth.
What you didn't know at the time was that you and I were battling demonic spirits for the souls of the people. That is one of the reasons for praying in the Spirit, which circumvents your human mind. You wouldn't have had the faith or the courage to wage the battle if you had known what was ensuing in the spiritual dimension.
When I say that the battle is mine, I am not leaving you out of it. Your duty is beginning and continuing to pray while I direct our angelic hosts in the strategies of successful warfare.
Open your mouth at every opportunity so that we can bring more people into the family where they can be blessed along with you.
It's always the calling and privilege of My children to bring others home to dinner at My table where the guests will become filled with My Spirit and become one of the family, being saved from the evil that is in the world. Bring them to the table by intercessory prayers. Then I will serve them spiritual food and they will take on My nature, causing more rejoicing in heaven and earth.

Love, God
Matthew 26:40-41; Romans 8:26-27; I Corinthians 14:14-15; Ephesians 6:12-18; Philippians 1:19; I Timothy 2:1-6; Colossians 1:9-13.

No comments: