Sunday, August 19, 2012

BUILDING BARRIERS

Dear One,
I often use unusual family members, friends and acquaintances through wh0m to answer your prayers. That's one reason for you to love others and to forgive others and to bless others.
The people to whom you show love toward, the ones you bless and forgive might be the very ones through whom the blessings are designed to come to you.
If someone has the resources and desire through whom I can work to facilitate a speedy answer to your prayers, they will be the first ones I will use to dispense the blessings. However, if you are having a disagreement with that person or if you are judging or holding a grudge against that person, then the person is not in unity with your wishes or desires for a blessing in the form of answered prayer for you.
When you are walking in love with everyone, forgiving easily and are nonjudgmental, then there are more available people through which I can work to bless you and supply your needs, wants and desires. You limit the availability of the distribution routes when you are unloving, unforgiving and judgmental.
This truth is one of the reasons that I told you to go to your brother who has something against you and make peace with him when you are praying or giving gifts at the altar. When the spiritual air is cleared between the two of you, as well as others, then I can often use the person associated with the disagreement to bless you with answered prayers.
Keep a clear conscience and keep a clear spiritual atmosphere between you and everyone else so that any of them or all of them will be spiritually available for Me to use for distribution of your good blessings. You will also be available to be the person through whom I can bless that person.
There is a spiritual and practical reason behind everything that I ask you to do. Most of them involve making sure that your actions do not block the avenues through which I am attempting to bless you.
When your thoughts, attitudes, words and actions do not provide barriers that block My blessings from flowing to you, My good and perfect works in your life are free flowing. That is what I wanted from the beginning, to completely fulfill all of the needs, wants and desires of My children.
You have heard it said that some people are their own worse enemies. Very often that can be said of My children who fail to inherit My blessings. Their own combination of thoughts, attitudes, words and actions are damming up the flow of blessings.
There is a reason I said for you to walk in love and be led by My Spirit. It is so that you will be wanting in nothing because the blessing avenues are clear and unencumbered.
My Spirit will always impress you to clear the barriers out of the way so the blessings can flow. Then the love paths are clear from Me to you and the life of abundance of blessings for you will be realized.
Love, God
Matthew 5:23- 26; Matthew 5: 38-48; Matthew 7:1-14; Matthew 7:24-27;
Galatians 6:9-19; I Thessalonians 5:15-19; I Timothy 3:15-17; Ephesians 5:2; III John 1:5-6.
Photo from: Caroline Gavin Blessings in Bloom

No comments: