Tuesday, August 14, 2012

FAITH PLUS PATIENCE


Dear One,
"It all works out in the end," is the favorite mantra of people of faith and patience.
Only faith AND patience allows you to fully rely upon Me, trusting that I will always make everything work for your good.
When you are being led by My Spirit and praying in My Spirit, a good result is completely guaranteed, no matter what outward circumstances appear to be at the time.
I can reverse curses and turn the effects of them into blessings for you when you are operating in life as a child of Mine, following My examples that were taught through your brother Jesus.
I have the desire, the means, the power and the ways to do that.
My desire for you, as I said in My Instruction Book, is that all things work together for your good.
A loving earthly father desires to do good for his children, guiding them onto the right paths and teaching them to refuse evil. How much more do I desire the highest and best for My children.
All I need from you is faith and patience. Faith always involves your being led by My Spirit, which means walking in love and always doing good to your family, your friends and your enemies.
Being led by My Spirit brings the greatest rewards people have ever known. It's through Him that all My gifts are delivered to you.
Love, God
I Thessalonians 1:3; II Thessalonians 1:4; I Timothy 6:11; Hebrews 6:12; Romans 8:14; Romans 8:26-28; Matthew 5:43-48; Galatians 6:10.

No comments: