Thursday, August 30, 2012

SPIRITUAL IGNORANCE

Dear One,
When you are ignorant of the spiritual truth of the power of My Holy Spirit that I have given to My children with which they can overcome all evil in the world, then you are at the mercy of the devil, who has no mercy. Actually, his objective is to keep ignorant as many of My children as he can of all spiritual truths. Then he can rob from, steal from and destroy all My unbelieving children. That is his objective, to convince you that your family, friends, politicians, religious leaders and acquaintances are your enemy or that I am your enemy, the origin of evil. He blinds you to truth and makes his lies easier to believe than the fact that he, the devil, is your enemy and the instigator of all evil.
When you don't know the truth of the greatest gift that I have given, freedom from the works of the devil through the power of My Spirit living inside of you, then you are powerless.
When you don't know the truth of the spiritual prayer language of heaven that the Holy Spirit wants to speak in the earth through your mouth, then you are ignorant of the battles that I can win in your behalf by your participation of praying in My language. When you are ignorant of that truth, you will feel powerless against evil when all the time you have the most powerful Spirit inside of you, with His ability to defeat all evil through your prayers.
Think about the times you have fought with flesh and blood, your family and friends, political foes and religious opponents, when you could have fought the spiritual personalities at the root of the problem, which is the devil and his cohorts. I gave you My Spirit who has already defeated him, and I gave you My commands through your spiritual prayer language to utter the perfect orders which will defeat him in your life.
Being ignorant of the fact that I have given to you all things necessary for the abundant life and godliness will cripple you because without that valuable knowledge you will think that you have to wait to get to heaven to inherit My blessings.
I said that the weapons of your warfare are mighty for the pulling down of strongholds. Some of My children have refused the call to duty when the issuance of My spiritual weapons takes place. They have coped out from the true battle. Others of My children are ignorant of the fact that their spiritual prayer language given to them by Me through My Spirit was given so that they would use it to command the angelic hosts in their battle against the evil principalities and powers in the air who are the origin and source of all evil.
When My children cease fighting each other and begin to realize that I am Love and I have given them My own Spirit to lead them, guide them, direct them and battle for them in spiritual battles, then they will enjoy the abundant life that I promised.
Jesus died so that you might have My power in your life, the same power that He had and the same power that raised Him from the dead. Take advantage of My greatest gift to My children, My very own Spirit and His powerful prayers which will defeat all evil for you. When you take My gift and make use of His power and prayers in your life, then you will be fully equipped to win the battles against evil and receive My blessings in your life while in the earth.
Remember, I am not your enemy and human beings are not your enemy. Cease in your battles and disagreements with other humans and with Me. Begin to fight the good fight, which Jesus already won. He is waiting for you to join Him in the victory.
Love, God
Ephesians 6:11-18; Acts 1:4-8; I John 3:8; II Peter 1:3-4;
Photo from: SapphiresMoonbeams




No comments: