Friday, August 10, 2012

THE BOOK AND THE TEACHER


Dear One,
I can teach you everything you need to know about anything and everything.
You need to know about human relations, how to love and be loved? I can teach you.
Do you need to know how to succeed in life? I can teach you the principles of success and prosperity no matter in what occupation you are engaged.
Do you need to know the principles of good child rearing? I can teach you the necessary wisdom for each step of a child's life.
Do you need to know how to react in a stressful situation? I can teach you how to find peace and bring Peace into difficult circumstances.
Do you need to know how to pray for people to get them to a place of stability in their lives? I can teach you how to speak forth the perfect prayers for every occasion.
Don't forget that you already have the Instruction Book, the Bible. The teacher is your private Tutor, the Holy Spirit. Just like any good teacher, He takes the principles and theories in My Instruction Book and He expounds on them in your mind so that they are personally applicable to your situation, your circumstances and your stages of life.
Without the teacher, a classroom book on any subject is confusing and academic. But with your private Tutor, My Holy Spirit, you will glean every truth in My Instruction Book and be able to use the previously obscure instructions to guarantee a workable solution in every area of your life.
The Book only contains theories, ideologies and laws unless you have the Teacher. He uses the Book and He reveal the truths and wisdom in it to you. Then you can follow My instructions and succeed in every area of life.
People who use the Book without the Teacher turn the principles into laws.
The Holy Spirit inspired people to write the Instruction Book. My children who let the Tutor reveal the principles in the Book and turn them into applicable truths become wise and triumphant in all areas.
I wrote the Instruction Book through the Holy Spirit. Then I sent the Private Tutor to reveal the truths to you. You have the best I have to offer.
Make use of My gifts to you, the Book and the Teacher.
Love, God
John 14:15-17; John 14:25-27; John 15:7-12; John 15:26-27 John 16:7-15; Acts 1:4-5; Ephesians 1:15-23; Ephesians 3-14-20.

No comments: