Thursday, August 23, 2012

TRUTH BRINGS FREEDOM


Dear One,

When My children love Me, they love Truth.
Remember that I speak to you through the Spirit of Truth.
Truth is NOT merely the act of telling things that are true rather than a lie.
Lying is a human weakness. Lying is telling facts that are not real. That has nothing to do with Truth.
Truth is actually spiritual insight into the mechanics of life, the wisdom that contains keys to a happy life.
Truth is spiritual insight that teaches you how to receive My nature into your own spirit which completely changes your spirit, soul and body, thus changing your negative circumstances to positive ones.
Truth is receiving the keys to My family dynamics and the functional keys to My family business, how I operate things.
Truth contains the principles, formulas and inner workings necessary to make the earthly lives of My children triumphant and blessed.
Truth always contains workable advice from Me.
Truth is Not rules and regulations which demand obedience in order to deserve My love. That teaching is a lie. I am Love and you don't have to do anything to deserve My Love.
Truth to the unbeliever will seem like lies because Truth is spiritually discerned.
Truth contains revelations into life's inner workings that are doable and workable, which result in the abundant life that I have promised you.
Truth is the unveiling of hidden mysteries which give solutions to all problems.
Truth contains solutions to all problems and Truth teaches you behavioral activities which will cause things to work together for your good.
Seek revelation Truth from My Spirit of Truth. It's free and it is easily accessed from the source, the Holy Spirit. I gave Him as a gift to My children. He is My life source that I gave to you to live inside of you to teach you Truths which will show you how to receive all good and perfect things that come from Me.

Love, God
John 14:15-17; John 15:26; John 16:13-16; Ephesians 1:10-13; Ephesians 5:9-10; I Peter 1:-21-23; II Peter 1:3-8; I John 4:6-8.

No comments: